Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I'm New Pregnant Mare ?

Discussion in 'Horse Chat' started by FREEWAYCAT1, Mar 22, 2008.

1. FREEWAYCAT1

FREEWAYCAT1 PetForums Newbie

I Have A 12 Yr Old Arab Mare, I Have Had Her For About 6 Mnths Now, When I Got Her She Was Thin, We Also Got A Gelding At The Same Time, He Was Also Thin, They Have Both Been On The Same Diet, The Gelding Has Filled Out Nicely, The Mare Has Put On Massive Weight, But Mainly In Her Belly, Today She Has Been Constantly Get Up And Down Spinning Circles, Laying Down Strecthed Out, She Stands Up And Shakes, Yawning Alot. I Bought Her From A Auction I Dont Now If She Is Breed. Her Udder Doesn't Look Any Diffrent, Could I Have A Mare In False Labor? Is She Getting Ready To FOAl? Or Something Else, She Is Not A Horse That Layes Down Often.

2. leoti

leoti PetForums VIP

Have you had the vet out ? 2if she was mine the vet would have been called

3. DiamondHooves

DiamondHooves PetForums Member

i think it will be good to call the vet and keep a look out for if she start waxing it sound like you may be having a new little one on the way please let me know:rolleyes:

4. FREEWAYCAT1

FREEWAYCAT1 PetForums Newbie

She Is Back To Normal Today, I Guess I Will Just Keep My Eye On Her.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice