Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I'm nervous!!

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by mini cactus, Jun 1, 2010.

1. mini cactus

mini cactus PetForums Junior

Hi,

I don't know why but I'm getting so nervous about bringing two kittens home! I've been visiting them every few weeks to see how they are getting on.
    Aparently the one who is 2 weeks older (Frankie) is bossy;) and got fleas!! They all hide under the sofa and are way cute :p

I've been sorting out for weeks everything that must be done and panicing!!!! I have no idea why! I worry they will hate it, I worry my son (2) won't let them settle in, I'm worried they'll hide and not like us..GAH!

Can anyone advice me on taking on 2 kittens.
    thank you

2. Ammy

Ammy PetForums Member

Are they from the same home?

Its natural to be nervous!!!

3. mini cactus

mini cactus PetForums Junior

yes they are

4. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

aww i bet your nervous but excited, two kittens is so much fun, watching them play together, wash each other and sleep together, im sure they will be fine, :)

5. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

i took on smokey and holly last year dont be nervous they will love it with you and im sure they will love your son cats love children mine do anyway and they soon let you know when the want to be left alone and soon you wont be able to sleep with out them pesting you for something one way for you to get them used to comeing to you is to sit on the floor with a treat in hand call them and let them have the treat give them a pet that will help with getting used to names trust it worked with my two but dont worrie

6. Momo12

Momo12 PetForums Member

Aw its the best way we got 2 last year sisters and its was so nice because they company for each other and played and fought together so funny to watch so I think you should stop worrying and look forward to all the pleasure and laughs they are going to bring into your home it will be fine honestly. good luck put some pics up when you get them home be lovely to see them

Mo xx

7. jill3

jill3 PetForums VIP

You Lucky girl.
    You will love it.
    When we had our two which was 16 years ago it was fantastic. We never had time to watch TV, they were more entertaining!!
    You will be fine so don't worry.
    Just Enjoy:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice