Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I'm living with two killers!

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by congenialhen, Sep 17, 2013.

1. congenialhen

congenialhen PetForums Junior

They've just utterly destroyed a daddy-long-legs and then eaten it!

will it hurt them to have ingested it? it died of natural causes. well, it was murdered by my little princess.....

2. ljs85

ljs85 PetForums VIP

Nah they should be fine :) my girl is a killer and has ate countless flies, bluebottles and daddy long legs and she's still going strong :D

3. chillminx

chillminx PetForums VIP

In the wild it would be a normal part of a cat's diet to eat insects such as flies, spiders, beetles etc. as a little snack.:) Anything that is not poisonous, and the cat's instinct will tell him which insects are safe to eat (though a kitten may need watching!).

I hate it if a fly gets into my house but one of my cats is a brilliant flycatcher and dispatches them swiftly!

4. congenialhen

congenialhen PetForums Junior

She seems fine and was eyeing up a spider on the wall minutes later! great news as i can't deal with creepy crawlies!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice