Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I'm in trouble!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Acacia86, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Acacia86

Acacia86 PetForums VIP

With my dog!!

I have a special voice for him :eek: and without thinking i picked up the new kitten and spoke in 'the' voice to him :eek: i think its because he is also a male!!

Well.....the dog got on the sofa onto me and rolled on his back over my legs, i ignored it (very hard to do so funny!) and gave a kiss to Corbie the kitten and the dog wouldn't stay still, licking my face whining! LOL!!!!! :lol:

He never ever does it, well only if i use 'his voice' with something else! It could be a toy and he would get jealous (always in a good way never in a bad way!)! LOL!

He is so funny! :thumbup:

2. hazyreality

hazyreality PetForums VIP

:) Bless him

Its like the song I guess "He's just a jealous guy...."

*Heidi*

3. Acacia86

Acacia86 PetForums VIP

LOL!!!

He is the sweetest dog i've ever known, but he is a little protective of ''the voice' :lol:

4. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

It belongs to him only and he aint sharing it, ;) I bet he looks at the kitten and says "hey you! Get your own voice, coz that one is MINE" :thumbup::lol::lol:

5. Acacia86

Acacia86 PetForums VIP

:lol: :lol:

Oh once i put the kitten down he all smug and couldn't less anymore! Lol!! He really is a dafty!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice