UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a stomach bug or something. Feel really week and sick.

Managed to walk the girls a bit this morning, but not as much as usual. Daisy isn't settling, and all I want to do is sleep.,. feel awful.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Hope you feel better soon.
If I make a fire or make the house warm my 2 have a snooze worth a try :)

·
Still missing my boys
42,320 Posts
There seems to be a lot of it about.

Have you got a soft toy you can throw indoors to give Daisy some exercise without you having to put in too much effort?

You need to find some lovely active retired neighbour that you can befriend for just such a situation.
You could help them when they are ill and vice versa :)

·
Registered
208 Posts
Cloversmum, I feel your situation.:)

I was seriously ill this spring, and my old GSD felt that. She didn't get the food from another family member, as before.

Poor Roll didn't eat for ten days and when I got up from the bed, she closed her eyes forever. She saw as I wanted to give her favorite dessert to her, but she didn't take it.

She died ten minutes later. I, the old fool, wept for her seriously.:eek:

Get well soon Cloversmum!:)

Alex

·
Registered
8,888 Posts
Argh I feel for you, I've been under the weather for about 2 weeks now and finding it hard to get my breath from having an awful cough etc, Kes has been driving me potty. She has just hit the teenage phase and her recall has completely gone so I've spent the last week chasing her round parks, coughing and wheezing feeling like bursting into tears.

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Argh I feel for you, I've been under the weather for about 2 weeks now and finding it hard to get my breath from having an awful cough etc, Kes has been driving me potty. She has just hit the teenage phase and her recall has completely gone so I've spent the last week chasing her round parks, coughing and wheezing feeling like bursting into tears.
Daisy has hit teenager too. And wen she is been naughty clover joins in :rolleyes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.