Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Im having a

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by momentofmadness, Apr 16, 2011.

1. momentofmadness

momentofmadness PetForums VIP

Im going to have a whine...

Right a house behind mine has a dog.. I think its a lab.. I say think cause I can't see it and never have and this is my 3rd year here..

Well In the summer it spends a lot of time outside and it barks possibly every 2 mins.. it gives the same bark each time.. :rolleyes: Its gone 9pm and it has been barking since this afternoon.. its the same a lot of days through the summer.. :mad:

This goes on till sometimes 3 am.. :mad:

Im not asking you guys what I should do.. Im just having a whine.. :D

Rant over.. :mad:

2. piggybaker

piggybaker PetForums VIP

its bored hun as you well know throw over a couple of bordem busters LOL that should shut it up,, and then buy some ear plugs:D

3. momentofmadness

MMM
    I do worry sometimes in case people think its one of mine.. But I guess everyone is used to it now.. Its been here longer than me.. :rolleyes:

4. piggybaker

piggybaker PetForums VIP

we had one just like this couple of doors down had it for 5 years last summer i phoned the council and said please get it to stop and it has,, Oh happy day,, try that,,

5. momentofmadness

Amazing.. It gone quiet.. Maybe someone chucked it a cow over.. :rolleyes:

6. metaldog

metaldog PetForums VIP

Good whine

I know you don't want help but did you know you can get these things to put on the top of fence posts that are activated by dogs barking and emit a noise inaudible to humans that dogs hate so can be used to stop nuisance barking.

I bought one and put it on my side fence and it shut next doors dogs up :D

7. momentofmadness

Are they like the ones they use for rodents?

And the ones they use for cats.. to keep them at bay.. If so.. for some reason I can hear them.. its a very high pitched noise and rattles my head.. :(

8. metaldog

metaldog PetForums VIP

I'm not sure if they're the same. I can't hear them at all but they make the dogs cringe and stop barking in it's tracks :thumbup:

9. momentofmadness

POssibly the same thing.. Our neighbour had a cat one.. I could hear it as I walked up the garden path..

I say I could hear it.. I didn't know what it was an no one else could hear it.. :(

So one night we were sat out.. and i heard it.. as something passes the lazer it triggers it off.. Us walking up our path set it off.. Also when I used to go in the feed store I always used to ask what the blumin hi pitched noise was.. Feed lady.. What noise.. and then she said oh you must be able to hear the thing we use to keep rodents at bay.. :eek:

Its still quiet.. Maybe my neighbours are on here and read what I put.. :)
    Hey neighbours.. Im not sla**ing you off or anything.. I was just having a moan.. :D

10. metaldog

metaldog PetForums VIP

There's something not quite human about you if you can hear them perhaps you're an Xmen type ;)

If your neighbours are on here that would be hilarious :lol:

11. fire-siamesekitty

fire-siamesekitty PetForums VIP

Throw the dog a bone and a few treats:D or even better give it a toffee should keep it quiet for a few hours lol

12. momentofmadness

My ex used to tell our friends.. 'She can hear a mouse trip over a stone at the end of the garden, when she is asleep.. .. ' :lol:

In our old house Ive been fast asleep and somehow in my sleep heard a car coming and managed to jump up and watch it crash on the bad bend.. more than once.. I just know the noise of if they are approaching to fast.. :(

My kids can be whispering in their room.. And I speak loudly saying I dont think so.. :lol: Cause I heard them... :D

Yeah would be funny if my neighbours were on.... :lol: I have never met or seen them.. there front door is the other side of the house and I have never clocked them in their garden.. :lol:

Probably wake up to the smell of dog turd through my letter box tomorrow. :)

13. fire-siamesekitty

fire-siamesekitty PetForums VIP

dog turd lol we have a catch on our letter box to close the dam thing.try some strong cellotape on yours:D

14. momentofmadness

Haha If someone put dog turd through my letter box.. id go and see a friend who is a pig farmer and get some lovely pig slurry for theirs.. :yikes:

haha

15. metaldog

metaldog PetForums VIP

PMSL: :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice