UK Pet Forums Forum banner

Im Gutted

755 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  AmyCruick 
#1 ·
After how well patch and pebbles where doing after they had a holiday at starlights when they where bonded... they have been fighting recently and this morning topped it off for me.

Patch is looking very under the weather, ive noticed that Pebbles constantly harrases him. After the normal chasing, humping etc i wasn't expecting the fight that broke out this morning over the food bowl. :crying:

The screams are still haunting me from patch, and after an email to kristine @ starlights she has advices me to seperate them. :crying:

They where so happy, and now there attemping to kill eachother. :crying:

Ive never seen patch so scared in my entire life, he was literally climbing the walls of the run.

Everything was so rosy untill now.... :(

#3 ·
After how well patch and pebbles where doing after they had a holiday at starlights when they where bonded... they have been fighting recently and this morning topped it off for me.

Patch is looking very under the weather, ive noticed that Pebbles constantly harrases him. After the normal chasing, humping etc i wasn't expecting the fight that broke out this morning over the food bowl. :crying:

The screams are still haunting me from patch, and after an email to kristine @ starlights she has advices me to seperate them. :crying:

They where so happy, and now there attemping to kill eachother. :crying:

Ive never seen patch so scared in my entire life, he was literally climbing the walls of the run.

Everything was so rosy untill now.... :(
Awww hun i know that scream well!! When my Jack was killed by my other buck he screamed big time and it still haunts me too.
Will they have to be constantly seperated or rebonded?

#5 ·
Awww I am sorry to hear bonding went wrong! I can only imagine what that scream is like! Hope you can sort it and they can rebond!

#7 ·
Awww hun i know that scream well!! When my Jack was killed by my other buck he screamed big time and it still haunts me too.
Will they have to be constantly seperated or rebonded?
Kristine didnt say too much, she said theres a good chance that they wont re-bond but ill try, ill try anything.

:( its horrible to watch them fight. have u tried giving them 2 food bowels or scatter feeding them? how long ago were they neutered?
They were netured in january, and yes have seprated bowels, scatter veggies everywhere, but pebbles wants everything. :confused:

Im so gutted, and cant stop thinking of patch's little face this morning. When i picked him up to check him out considering he hates cuddles he just sat there in my arms, with his little heart beating at a ridiculous rate! :crying:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.