UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got work in the morning and tonight the degus have decided they want to stay up all night , there norm really good and sleep at about 11

why won't they sleep :( I can't even move them or me as I'm at my OH's, who is currently fast asleep

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
MMMMMmmmmmmm sounds familiar :D we have nights where one is awake till gone 3 in the morning rattling a wooden block on the side of the cage :mad: looks nice but not practical ! hope you have a better night tonight ! :D xx I get up and bang their cage cos i'm evil :devil: stops him doing it !!!!! :D x

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no one cares that i was sleep deprived :(

i ended up going in my OH bros room as he was out for the night

just to add when i was leaving for work the ladies decided it was sleepy time (not impressed )

its made me realise that i cant have some more at my house even if i was aloud because i wouldnt sleep if they were constantly up

will have to wait until i get my own house and can put them in the front room

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
weird you replied as i posted lol

i took all the toys out , then tried tapping the cage with my foot, then covering the cage with a towel (stoped them for 2 seconds) until they realise they could pull the towel , which was even noiser

then the towl came of

then i moved rooms at about 2.15

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.