Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I'm going insane :(

Discussion in 'Small Animal Chat' started by alyssa_liss, Jul 27, 2009.

1. alyssa_liss

alyssa_liss PetForums VIP

Got work in the morning and tonight the degus have decided they want to stay up all night , there norm really good and sleep at about 11

why won't they sleep :( I can't even move them or me as I'm at my OH's, who is currently fast asleep

2. Midnight

Midnight PetForums VIP

MMMMMmmmmmmm sounds familiar :D we have nights where one is awake till gone 3 in the morning rattling a wooden block on the side of the cage :mad: looks nice but not practical ! hope you have a better night tonight ! :D xx I get up and bang their cage cos i'm evil :devil: stops him doing it !!!!! :D x

3. alyssa_liss

no one cares that i was sleep deprived :(

i ended up going in my OH bros room as he was out for the night

just to add when i was leaving for work the ladies decided it was sleepy time (not impressed )

its made me realise that i cant have some more at my house even if i was aloud because i wouldnt sleep if they were constantly up

will have to wait until i get my own house and can put them in the front room

4. alyssa_liss

weird you replied as i posted lol

i took all the toys out , then tried tapping the cage with my foot, then covering the cage with a towel (stoped them for 2 seconds) until they realise they could pull the towel , which was even noiser

then the towl came of

then i moved rooms at about 2.15

5. Midnight

Midnight PetForums VIP

AAAwwww poor you ! :D little beggars try a peanut in a shell that puts them right off their stroke !!! :D ;) xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice