UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And no I am not sat in the booze cupboard drinking the brandy.... All my xmas shopping is done, it is all wrapped and stashed away, xmas cake is made and resting in the cake box, turkey is in the freezer and I watched my fav xmas film yesterday (Blizzard... kiddie film but I love it) so now with all the chores done I can for once sit back and actually enjoy xmas... oh and I even have time off work this year whoop whoop..... so I now want all my crazy PF friends to join me in the xmas spirit by posting cute xmas related pics of your kitties..... heres my fav of Alfie to get things started... and no it wasn't posed he got up there of his own accord!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
I still have birthdays to do before xmas but I also like all the shopping in the hype of xmas I think I would be a little lost if I didn't do it so close. Walking around town all wrapped up, stopping for a nice hot drink, xmas sales where you can sometimes pick up a good bargain. I love it lol

·
Registered
7,216 Posts
And no I am not sat in the booze cupboard drinking the brandy.... All my xmas shopping is done, it is all wrapped and stashed away, xmas cake is made and resting in the cake box, turkey is in the freezer and I watched my fav xmas film yesterday (Blizzard... kiddie film but I love it) so now with all the chores done I can for once sit back and actually enjoy xmas... oh and I even have time off work this year whoop whoop..... so I now want all my crazy PF friends to join me in the xmas spirit by posting cute xmas related pics of your kitties..... heres my fav of Alfie to get things started... and no it wasn't posed he got up there of his own accord!!!
Some people are just so dam annoying!! :D

Haven't even thought about christmas yet, I have 6 close family birthdays before then :eek:

Having spent most of this year out of work, I think I might have to see what I have in the cupboards to give to people :ihih: Wonder how many people want cat food ........ :D

As for a picture ...... bah humbug :D

Attachments

·
Banned
2,638 Posts
You better not shout, you'd better not cry
You better not shout, im telling you why
Santa-paws is coming to town....

Im loving photobuckets edit feature :D He really is dressed in the santa suit but i much prefer this background.

Attachments

·
Crazy Cat Lady of Bucks
14,968 Posts
The only pressies I have got so far are for SS on here, my mums cat, and couple of things for the Munchkins - its all about priorities :thumbup:
SS, my boys and family pets are the only pressies I have bought too :D

Some people are just so dam annoying!! :D

Haven't even thought about christmas yet, I have 6 close family birthdays before then :eek:

Having spent most of this year out of work, I think I might have to see what I have in the cupboards to give to people :ihih: Wonder how many people want cat food ........ :D

As for a picture ...... bah humbug :D
I have enough Smilla to give out as pressies to family and friends :D I could always design my own label and say it's a 'special pate' from Germany, I brought it back from when I went in October :D:D

Great pic of Molly :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.