Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I'm feeling guilty!

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Iheartcats, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Iheartcats

Iheartcats PetForums VIP

Its time for Leo and Susie's trip to the vets for a 9.30am appointment for their boosters this morning. Susie is is an outdoor cat so it can be hit or miss if she's around this time of day so luckily she came in for her breakfast about 10 minutes ago so afterwards I put her in the cat carrier already! Leo is sitting beside her and she's giving me "the stare!" Oh well.... its for her own good :D

2. Cheryl89

Ot oh...I hate the vet trips and so does Bugsy & Engel....

If only they knew it was for their own good hey :lol:

Best of luck hun xxx

3. Iheartcats

Iheartcats PetForums VIP

They were absolutely good as gold! They never made a sound the whole time in the car and at the vets :) Clean bill of health for both of them and as usual they got complimented on their placid natures and glossy coats :thumbup:

4. Cheryl89

Wow, fantastic news hun :)

I wish Bugsy was good in the cat carrier :( She hates it sooooooooo much, but is generally well behaved :lol:

xxx

5. Joy84

Joy84 PetForums VIP

Ah yes, I get your pain ...
    Phoebe hates going to the vets too!
    Had her booster last week, as soon as I picked up her carrier she hid under the bed and I couldn't get her out :eek:
    Thought I'm gonna have to cancel the appointment, she finally came out when I made a trail of treats leading all the way from the bedroom to the living room :rolleyes:
    Then at the vets she's as good as gold and they comment on what a good girl she is ... Makes you feel completely useless :lol:
    Same thing with claw clipping ...
    Good job we love them, eh? :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice