UK Pet Forums Forum banner
950 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Louise68 
#1 ·
I'm getting evicted and where I will be staying temporarily doesn't allow pets, please, I've had these cats since they were born and I cannot part with them, they're my joy and happiness right now and I'm helpless. I just need someone to take care of them for 2 months until I've into my new place.

If anyone is reading this, please help me, I'm begging you

#4 ·
Do you have any friends who are willing to foster them for a short period until you settle?
If not, you need to give a location of where abouts you are and more information.
Good luck.

Reactions: Calvine
#7 ·
Hi I am in the same position, I have my two cats and I am relocating back to the Uk, I need temporary accommodation till I get back and find a place to live, none of my family can help me as they have dogs and catteries are too expensive, I am leaving Spain with next to nothing to be honest, it’s a depressing situation but my commitment was to my two cats when I rescued them and I can’t just abandon them or put them back in rescue when they have slept on my bed and being part of my family for 8 years. Can anyone help I am willing to pay for food etc, I am going back to the York/ Leeds area of the Uk. Plus flying them worries me, they don’t like being in a cat box let along the cargo area of a plane, does anyone have any experience of flying their cats?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.