Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I'm Back

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by tashi, Mar 25, 2008.

1. tashi

tashi PetForums VIP

Hi All

Just got back this minute and popped on here to say HI have missed you all but just trying to get dogs back and settled and still got the car to unpack we are all absolutely K'dddd so will be jumping back and for!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

2. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

hello tashi and welcome back you have been greatly missed,,,,,,,,,,:D:D:D

3. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

Welcome back Tashi hope all went well and you all had a great time :)

4. plumo72

plumo72 PetForums VIP

Welcome back Tashi :)

5. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

Hello tashi :D WB, tell us all about it when ya get time :D

6. tashi

tashi PetForums VIP

Thanks all we had a great time apart from all the problems with ferries and hotel etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:( We drove down on Weds evening arriving at the port at about 2 am for an 11 am sailing booked in at 9 on board ferry and settled in seats by 9.45 at 11 tannoy message they couldnt get the one engine started and were working on it didn't eventually leave until 12.30 which then meant that we caught the bad weather and rough seas and didnt dock until 5.30 got to the hotel and our rooms werent booked TG we had the confirmation off the travel company and the hotel, as we have been regulars for the past 5 years found us some suitable rooms!!

We had some success at the show though Tich won the handling for the 3rd consecutive year and babytashi had a 6th beating her mum :mad: but I then won the obedience and obedience overall on the following day we brought home a lot of trophies and ribbons again!!!!!!!!!

On to the journey home the ferry that took us to Jersey ended up with a big hole in it the night we sailed out so that is out of commission so last night they had to fit a whole load more people on the only catamaran to go in or out of jersey since last Thurs!! which meant a later than should have been sailing TG I had booked a Travelodge which we got into at midnight only to find the room they had allocated to us had u/s lighting so we upped and moved to another room having to take all the bedding etc with us LOL we had a good time though and will let you see some piccies when I get sorted Tich got quite drunk at the gala dinner and had to be picked up off the floor a few times which was really quite funny!!!!!!!!!!

7. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

Over all u had big sussess and big fun hehehe :D
    weldone to you all x cant wait for pics :D

8. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

sounds like you had a great time apart from the ferry and hotel.
    Congratulations on your placements, cant wait to see the pics :)

9. tashi

tashi PetForums VIP

Some absolute corkers - not many of the dogs though LOL but a few crackers of babytashi stuck in the bath (fully clothed I hasten to add) and loads of other nutty ones !!!

10. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

LOL sounded like fun hehe :D

11. colliemerles

glad your back and safe,!!!!!!look forward to pics,,,,,:D:D:D

12. tashi

tashi PetForums VIP

Got to wash my car sometime somebody smashed two bottles of red wine on it on the ferry yesterday it smells like it has been in a brewery LOL

13. carol

carol PetForums VIP

congrate's
    sounds like you all had a great time,

14. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

My kinda scent ;) pmsl :D

15. colliemerles

hmmm you sure it wasnt you and babytashi,, dancing on the bonnet,,,,and spilt it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:p:D:D

16. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

cant wait, they sound great :D:D did you get my text message?

17. tashi

tashi PetForums VIP

Nah I had to keep fairly sober to keep an eye on tich - she was soooooooo funny she kept gettin up to dance and I dont know how many times she just slid down the wall :D she also fell off her chair at the table - I should have been mad at her and the boys for buying her drinks but it was just too funny for me to keep a straight face but she got up the following morning and didnt look as if she had drunk anything other than coke!!!!!

babytashi was drinking some real funny concoctions some I had never heard of but guess that is what comes of working in the bar

18. claire

claire Guest

congratulations glad you had a great time:D

19. colliemerles

did you get any pictures of her drunk,,, that WOULD be funny,:D:D

20. tashi

tashi PetForums VIP

I did thanks but didnt text back as it costs so much both for you and me I guess cos we were classed as 'roaming' although it is part of the UK!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice