Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I'm Back With Newbies and Pics

Discussion in 'Rodents' started by zany_toon, Jun 6, 2010.

1. zany_toon

zany_toon PetForums VIP

Did you miss me?!?! What have I missed? My stoopid pooter went kapooy so it has been agonising not being able to access PF. So, without further ado, allow me to introduce you to (some of) my newbies:

Meet Tootie from TDM :D She's a little scaredy cat and bolts as soon as she sees me but she's too cute for me to be worried about that. And she has also made great friends with Daisy and Fidget - it's so great to see them running around playing again :D

DSC02149.jpg

And here is with her boyfriend Lyle (a neutered little boy from my vet who now breeds mice after falling in love with mine :D) He is very timid but an experienced escape artist. He escaped the hamster heaven that I put them in and was missing for two days :scared: I was terrified that Theo had found him and he was gone but managed to lure him out with a digestive biscuit and found him cuddling into the computer mouse. He was happy to get back with his brother and girlfriends again!!
    DSC02140.jpg

This is his brother Tate. Frootie likes him but he only has eyes for Daisy. I have a mousie love triangle :lol: Smile for Tate & Lyle :thumbup:

DSC02152.jpg

And this is Frootie - Tootie's sister who loves the wheel, Tate and curling up in a sputnik with Daisy and Fidget (the girlie in the left on the photo.)

View attachment 45491

I will try to get piccies of Mustard and Custard up soon - they have been really nervous and hide all the time. I think that it might have something to do with the fact that I had to treat them with antibiotics for the whole week after they arrived because they got into a fight. Poor Mustard has a scarred eye but it makes him look a little like a pirate :( Custard is slowly coming round and likes to speak to me through the bars of his cage.

#1 zany_toon, Jun 6, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2010
  2. Marcia

Marcia PetForums VIP

Awwww, their so coote! :D

3. Paws&Claws

Paws&Claws PetForums VIP

Hello fellow family member of the TDM breeding mouse family ;) :D :lol:

They are beautiful! :D x

4. niki87

niki87 PetForums VIP

AWWWW gorgeous!! Love Lyle's markings!!! xx

5. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

Lovely thread hun, its lovley to see them looking so grown up and happy.

6. momentofmadness

momentofmadness PetForums VIP

Blimey.. you obviously haven't been wasting anytime whilst away.....

They are absolutely gorgeous.. and you guys should be very proud of them... xxx

7. ashleighhhhh

ashleighhhhh PetForums VIP

Awww, zany they're gorgeous!! :D:D I love their names aswell :D I like the markings on Lyle :001_wub:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice