Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Im back on the forum :)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by K1nS, Apr 11, 2011.

1. K1nS

K1nS PetForums Senior

Hey all, I havent been around for a good 8 months or so now :( Dont know if anyone actually remembers me but I had a dally called Tam, a cat called Jess and a hamster called Moon :D I sadly had to rehome those as we was living in Swansea, the house we was renting got reposessed and we couldnt find anywhere in Swansea to move. We had to come back to Manchester and live with my partners dad for a few weeks until we managed to get our own place. I was and still am so gutted about loosing my babies, I know they all went to perfect homes for them, so that makes me feel alot better :D I still miss them every day though, its amazing how attached you get to your pets aint it? The flat we moved into didnt originally allow pets but at the time we wasn't really interested in getting anything else :( But recently ive been wanting something to take in, I knew we deffo wouldnt be allowed a dog because our landlord runs a buisness below us and he couldnt have it bark etc. so I asked him about letting us have a cat. After a few days of him deciding, hes given us the thumbs up! So yesterday we went to get our gorgeous 14 month old kitty called Tilly. The woman we got her off had to rehome her as she already had 2 cats and Tilly was fighting with them (the other 2 cats was an older cat and a kitten, apparently the older cat had taken the kitten in as her baby so im guessing their must have been a jelousy thing?) anyway, shes settled in so well I cant beleive it. When we first got her back she hid away behind our bookcase and wouldnt come out, we left her a few hours to settle down and have a nosy around if she wanted. Last night all she wanted was cuddles, shes so loving!

Anyway, heres some pics of her:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 K1nS, Apr 11, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2011
  2. haeveymolly

haeveymolly PetForums VIP

Hi and welcome back, shes gorgeous, love her colours and marking, so glad she has settled with you.:)

3. danielled

danielled Guest

She is adoreable.

4. K1nS

K1nS PetForums Senior

Thank you both :D Shes come alive just now, shes been sleeping under our bed most of today (im guessing she didnt sleep well last night with the move) so now shes running around meowing hehe shes so sweet :rolleyes:

5. haeveymolly

haeveymolly PetForums VIP

She looks very chilled in the pictures sounds like the calm before the storm then.;)

6. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

helloooo dont remember you but your cats adorable :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice