Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I'm back from the funny farm!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Shrap, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Shrap

Shrap PetForums VIP

Hello everyone. It's been a month. I'm back. I brought many little lambs into the world that otherwise would have died! I also raised a fair few on milk replacement powder until we could put them on a sheep.... Unfortunately I failed. I need to find a home for my little cheeky favourite lamb :p Nobody is going to eat him!
    I'm glad to be back though :D

What has happened while I've been gone? Anyone else on the breeding forums been banned? :rolleyes: :p

2. rona

rona Guest

Helping at lambing is one of those things I've always fancied doing :)
    You shouldn't get so attached you know :D
    Where are pictures?

3. 912142

912142 PetForums VIP

I just love farm life - my brother married a farmers daughter and I used to go to the farm every weekend - all the other girls were in the house baking cakes, making butter etc me I was out on the fields learning to drive the tractor, thrashing corn, helping with the animals etc.

Should have married a farmer! Any farmer out there looking for an old bird - in good condition? :D

4. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

Hi welcome back:D

5. smudgiesmummy

smudgiesmummy PetForums VIP

wlcome back ... yea bring on the pictures:D please

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice