UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've been out for a couple of walks recently and she came to hydro with us on Tuesday.
She still hasn't got the pictures sorted :(
Keeps telling me she is going to, I keep looking but no.
Can you pester her for me, she's not taking any notice of me ;) :lol:
I'm sure she must have dozens of her new rabbit too ;)

·
Registered
27,670 Posts
Rona wants to see the photo's you took when you two went for your walks, and the ones of your new bunny rabbit too, now go and get them toot sweet and put them up on here for her NOW. Or is it that you dont know how to use the computer and upload photo's, mmmmmmmmmmmmm :rolleyes: I think it is awfull that you are making her wait and wait and wait and wait, she is shriveling up and dehydrating from the waiting and christmas is coming like. :scared:
WHERE'S THE BLOODY PHOTO'S WOMAN. :lol:

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
I wanna see the pics, pretty please Nonnie:D

·
Registered
27,670 Posts
OMG another one, there was one on here the other day I had to report it, it was vulgar and there were a few younger members online at the time, bullet and borderer had fun replying to it though, it was soooo funny with them two.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.