UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 128 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I was on the net trying to track down some police bits and bobs as you do... anyway I came across a south yorkshire police uniform in america so I ourchased it... then I got on ebay and bought all the utilities that go with it belt, handcuffs- which the key fits any police issue handcuff. Anyway... so I've got this full uniform... one day I gets this email from a guy who's email ends in.gov.uk asking me if I want a warrant card... so at first I thought it was a set up so I played it cool and sai that I was a collector of police stuff and it would be the icing on the cake to my collection,,,,, so I paid the man £30 and 2 weeks later my warrant card and badge arrived.

So I am now a police man!! Apparently I could get 4 years!!! do you think I should go to papers... national security breech and all that.. what if I was a terrorist? On a positive note you can use public transport for free when you flash a police badge!!! I'll post some pics later....

·
Registered
200 Posts
lol i think you should!
and the reason you are buying police stuff is.............;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
trips over and knocks himself out, leaving his fellow forum members confused to his wareabouts,
hahaha... funny story - I once had an accident on the ice - ice rink - banged my head so hard I lost alot of my memorie, I still cant recall certain things to this day!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
HA HA HA --- wHY CANT EVERYONE ACCEPT i HAVE A VERY COLORFUL EXISTANCE! damn caps lock - I'm not shouting, in the time I've taken to explain why I had caps lock on I could have deleted and retyped!!!

·
Registered
39,165 Posts
HA HA HA --- wHY CANT EVERYONE ACCEPT i HAVE A VERY COLORFUL EXISTANCE! damn caps lock - I'm not shouting, in the time I've taken to explain why I had caps lock on I could have deleted and retyped!!!
CALM DOWN AND PUT YOUR UNIFORM ON WE ARE WAITINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

·
Registered
39,165 Posts
im taking me dogs out over the fields, now i expect to see pictures tonight, or i will be very very annoyed with you,

1 - 20 of 128 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.