UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A little while ago I managed to throw myself and my iphone down the stairs :rolleyes:

Both ended a bit battered and bruised to the point I needed a new lcd screen on my phone :eek:
Because I am of the opinion that Apple charge an arm and a leg to do anything (my phone is second hand so I didn't pay anywhere near what they retail for :lol:) I set about looking into fixing the screen myself..

Anyway my screen turned up today so I set about having a go at fixing it :blink:
Considering the dexterity in my left hand is around 20% of what it should be I had decided that I would do what I could and then wait for my OH to come home to finish it off :eek:

I really surprised myself and managed to fix it all by myself :D

Here is a pic of the screen that I took out, and a tip for anyone with an iphone - Don't thrown them down stairs :lol:

·
Super Moderator
29,624 Posts
A little while ago I managed to throw myself and my iphone down the stairs :rolleyes:

Both ended a bit battered and bruised to the point I needed a new lcd screen on my phone :eek:
Because I am of the opinion that Apple charge an arm and a leg to do anything (my phone is second hand so I didn't pay anywhere near what they retail for :lol:) I set about looking into fixing the screen myself..

Anyway my screen turned up today so I set about having a go at fixing it :blink:
Considering the dexterity in my left hand is around 20% of what it should be I had decided that I would do what I could and then wait for my OH to come home to finish it off :eek:

I really surprised myself and managed to fix it all by myself :D

Here is a pic of the screen that I took out, and a tip for anyone with an iphone - Don't thrown them down stairs :lol:

Another tip- don't throw yourself down the stairs either (speaking from many drunk experiences here!), people can be harder to fix than iPhones:eek:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.