UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 327 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whose going to be turning in?
already read that helen flanagan has gone into meltdown:D

·
Premium Member
33,946 Posts
No, I'm not that desperate.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will be watching! :D

I love the tasks, especially when they have to eat bugs and stuff! It really makes me laugh. :lol:
it's the only 'reality' show i watch the times i've almost choked laughing is unbelievable:eek: i wait all year for it to start lol

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
The only reality type shows I watch are Britain's got talent and I'm a celebrity. I will be tuned in later but I don't like the bits with all the insects as I reckon a lot of them must get crushed and killed.

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
I'd rather chew on my own entrails!!

I can't stand any of these type of programmes, they just bore me to death. I'm a celeb I actually find worse them most, for the same reasons CRL mentioned.

Whilst I'm not too concerned about the bug-eating (I've fed live insects to animals myself) I don't like the other animals being used (aka abused) for entertainment.
I'm pretty sure I saw on one series a woman got locked in a box with loads of rats? How many of those got scared, injuerd or squished in the process with her writhing around and screaming? Probably all killed afterwards too.

·
Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
3,723 Posts
those are not wild rats used. a wild rat would not approach a person who is screaming and moving around and then climb all over them. they are fancy rats, someones pets or rescues that they might get online. the rat that was eaten a few years ago by that annoying **** of a chef gino was actually someones pet.
the show is sickening, how many of those rats gets harmed when they allow people to crawl all over them so they can get a special prize. i wonder of they get vet treatment for spine breaks, leg breaks, shock for these poor rats.
i wonder how many kangeroos they had to kill ust to get all those balls and bums for them to eat.
yeah it sounds so fun to watch :rolleyes:

·
Registered
14,799 Posts
I'll be watching! It's so much fun seeing all those wanna be and has been celebs making total fools of them selves. I love it when they start acting up like Gillian McKeith did and saying they didn't know what would happen coz they'd never watched the show and start :cryin: Some of it is pure comedy gold!:D

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
I would rather gouge out my eyeballs with red hot pokers than watch this shile of pite!!!!

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
Tis a good night for the telly box it must be said :D Guy Martin in Building Britain and then I'm a celeb! :D

1 - 20 of 327 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.