Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Ill as sin...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by shetlandlover, Apr 5, 2011.

1. I have been so ill for 2 days now. Being sick, headache so bad its making me dizzy. I know its a migraine.

I have ring craft tonight....and if it doesnt budge I dont know if I am going to be able to do it.

2. bexy1989

bexy1989 PetForums VIP

aw no thats not good :(

my sister has been off school yeasterday and today being sick and the runs etc :( shes just slept pretty much the whole time

hope you feel better soon

3. Gilly and Jess

Gilly and Jess PetForums Senior

Had a migraine myself last week, I feel your pain..................lots of codeine, lots of coffee and rest up. Hope you feel better soon. :smile:

4. Thank you both.

Have you ever noticed when you have a bad migraine you cant sleep even though you want to because it hurts that much! Sods law.

5. Starlite

Starlite PetForums VIP

Aaw hun, can your OH not take the dogs tonight and give you a rest?

6. He cant. :(

Even if he could he's only allowed to handle 1 dog at ringcraft.

I may tag along but not do anything and watch.

Kai and Aiden are suppose to be going...Kai's shows next month so I think we may just take Kai and Aiden can go to the next one.

The doctor wants me to go 6 weeks without any form of painkillers when my heads as bad as it is today. :blink:

7. Mese

Mese PetForums VIP

awww hun , cant you just give yourself a night off

Im sure you can pick up what Kai needs to know a lot better when your head isnt hurting , so catching up on whats been said and training at home would be far better than putting yourself through that stress

besides , if you're upset wont Kai feel that and be anxious too

8. Thanks.

Spoken with the OH and my granddad. Both have said that they can help out if need be. So it looks like Kai will be the only one going to ring craft tonight and my OH will be handling him. With me watching with my granddad and taking notes.

I have just bathed Kai....wasnt easy but at least thats done.

Hopefully what we learn with Kai tonight can be used on Aiden at home until the next ring craft (in 2 weeks).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice