UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
Lovely thread :)

Elvis - confused (Elvis has issues ;))
Dizzy - baby (because shes my baby :eek:)
Syd - angelic (because he honestly is)
Lilly - playfull (shes our eternal kitten)

·
Owned by 4 cats :)
4,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lovely thread :)

Elvis - confused (Elvis has issues ;))
Dizzy - baby (because shes my baby :eek:)
Syd - angelic (because he honestly is)
Lilly - playfull (shes our eternal kitten)
Awwww so adorable. I could have chosen some not so nice words for Emi especially this morning :rolleyes: She is being a bit of a devil today. Ginge is as graceful as ever :)

·
Registered
14,207 Posts
Minnii - primadonna
Presto - thick
Coda - loving
Bomber - inquisitive

Cedar - shy
Blossom - confident
Bluebelle - quiet
Thumper (to be called Loki - he has a home - hoorah!) - mischievous
Flower - MINE :eek: - I mean - sweet (no; Dagny can still have him but he will be the hardest to give up - as will all of them)

It's hard describing the kittens in one word - they are so full of life and personality and one word doesn't do them justice.

·
4,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Minnii - primadonna
Presto - thick
Coda - loving
Bomber - inquisitive

Cedar - shy
Blossom - confident
Bluebelle - quiet
Thumper (to be called Loki - he has a home - hoorah!) - mischievous
Flower - MINE :eek: - I mean sweet (no Dagny can still have him but he will be the hardest to give up - as will all of them)

It's hard describing the kittens in one word - they are so full of life ad personality and one word doesn't do them justice.
Yay fantastic - so pleased Thumper has found a home :D :D

I honestly don't know how you give them up - I would want to keep them all !!

·
Registered
14,207 Posts
It's hard - but knowing the home you have found is the right one and seeing people loving your little ones is amazing. Thumper's new slaves came on Saturday and it was amazing - HE PICKED them really, wouldn't leave them alone for the whole hour and a half and he is going to be SOOO loved. A perfect home.

·
4,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It's hard - but knowing the home you have found is the right one and seeing people loving your little ones is amazing. Thumper's new slaves came on Saturday and it was amazing - HE PICKED them really, wouldn't leave them alone for the whole hour and a half and he is going to be SOOO loved. A perfect home.
That's fantastic news. What a lucky boy. Have they all found their forever homes now?? xx

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.