UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
Ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball walk ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball Ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball walk ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball Ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball walk ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball Ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball walk ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball Ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball walk ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball Ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball walk ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball or something along those lines.:D

·
Registered
17,498 Posts
Food.

Fooooooooood.

Fooooooooooooooooooooooooooood.

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.

Or something along those lines :rolleyes:

I'd love to know what goes on in his head though, he often sits in the porch and just looks up at the sky and the clouds moving...

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
when asked what his plan for the day was he would say

Get up, go out the back, and have a sniff to make sure nobody's been in my, bark at the presa canario as it comes past, dig a few holes, eat my breakfast, chase the cat, then take you for walkies. Don't know after that depends on who I meet while I give you some exercise :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Let me sniff it! Let me lick it! Let me eat it! FOOOOOOOOOOOD! :D

I imagine this is exactly what Oscar would say!

·
Registered
145 Posts
"It doesn't matter if you shout because I know you love me really!" :p

·
Registered
11,080 Posts
If mine could talk, Ted would say NEVER take me swimming again, and Millie would say why do I smell:(

·
Registered
7,681 Posts
Nelson didn't need to speak to say what he wanted.
When he wanted cheese - and thought he stood a chance at getting some - he would look at the fridge, his bowl, you, and the floor (we kept his bowl up ona shelf).... He loved all food, but dairy was his soft spot.
When we walked a way different to waht he wanted he would sit and yawn, as if to say, "that way is soooo boring" and then he would sulk for a big part of the rest of the walk.
He had back problems so when he wanted to go upstairs, he would sit by the stairs and look at you, almost smiling at being waited upon.
I think that is one of the things I miss most about my boy - we really did speak to each other.

But back to the post.
Bella would say -
"We're leaving already?? Only been at the dog park 1.5 hours and I'm not COVERED in dirt and slobber from my doggie friends yet... I want more!"
"I don't understand why people think we should sleep at night when I have a toy box full of toys and a garden to play fetch in? My mommy only plays with me for 15 minutes and then say it's time for bed because it's midnight!"

And the worst, is "the look" when you tell your dog they are not coming with you. NO fuss, no crying, just sit and look at you in utter shock, disbelief and hurt as you close the door behind you.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Nelson didn't need to speak to say what he wanted.
When he wanted cheese - and thought he stood a chance at getting some - he would look at the fridge, his bowl, you, and the floor (we kept his bowl up ona shelf).... He loved all food, but dairy was his soft spot.
When we walked a way different to waht he wanted he would sit and yawn, as if to say, "that way is soooo boring" and then he would sulk for a big part of the rest of the walk.
He had back problems so when he wanted to go upstairs, he would sit by the stairs and look at you, almost smiling at being waited upon.
I think that is one of the things I miss most about my boy - we really did speak to each other.

But back to the post.
Bella would say -
"We're leaving already?? Only been at the dog park 1.5 hours and I'm not COVERED in dirt and slobber from my doggie friends yet... I want more!"
"I don't understand why people think we should sleep at night when I have a toy box full of toys and a garden to play fetch in? My mommy only plays with me for 15 minutes and then say it's time for bed because it's midnight!"

And the worst, is "the look" when you tell your dog they are not coming with you. NO fuss, no crying, just sit and look at you in utter shock, disbelief and hurt as you close the door behind you.
What a wonderful post......you sound like you both had an amazing relationship xxx so wonderful......you were both very lucky to have each other....soul mates springs to mind xxx :thumbup:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Harry is a bit fickle when it comes to his food. I say fickle, I mean a nightmare. I could well imagine him looking at his food, sniffing it then saying "Well, I think we both know I won't be eating this." And then walking to the cupboard where his treats are kept and starting a midnight vigil until the door is opened!

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
If Meg could talk now she would say "get off the PC and take me for a walk, you've got your boots on so let's go".

Also she would say "do I have to sit in the car for 3 hours to go see grandma?"

Then she would say "when I get to grandma's can I go in the garden pleeeeeeease"

We are off away for the w/e and my mother has a large garden and lots of old balls lying around - Meg loved it the last time!

Catch you later I am sure x

·
Registered
364 Posts
They all would say, 'come on get up nowwww we want to go out and 7 is too late'. Then they would ask how long is breakfast cos we want to kip. Patch would say 'oh your having a cuppa wheres my biscuit (he doesnt do please or thankyou). the lurcher would say 'where are u mum i must see you at all times' and Betty would say 'hurry up and sit down cos I want a cwtch, (Welsh for cuddle). This is quite a thought provoking post hahah

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.