Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Idiot dacshund breeder

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Nicky10, May 8, 2010.

1. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

They BYB daschunds and the bitch was bred even when the vet said her hips were too narrow and she would need a c-section. Mum rejected the puppies and they hand-reared them. Then the dad put the puppies back with mum at 2 weeks, she attacked one of the puppies and he drowned the puppy. But bitches must have a litter of course it's better for them

They took the puppy 4 months out offlead along a road wondered why she ran off because they didn't have a lead for her. They were then complaining that the dogs were toileting all over the garden, did I mention they're never allowed inside the house, and how could they train them to go in one area. I did explain that would be very hard with dogs that are always outside. They locked the oldest dog in her kennel for 2 days because she was digging the garden. You have a daschund they dig. Oh yes and daschunds weren't bred to dig after badgers they were herding dogs don't you know.

They then wonder why I haven't spoken to them for months.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice