Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Ideas

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Clairabella, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Jaf

Jaf PetForums VIP

Can I just say what a lovely lot you are. Xxx

I’m in mainland Spain, might be different in Tenerife. I had flowers sent once, it was an absolute nightmare as the florist couldn’t deliver (no post ever comes to the house except when the police bring them). I had to drive into town to collect them when the man rang! Grrr. I think far too much stress just now (when Liddy’s home maybe think again).

Seur, delivery company are awful terrible company. Zooplus (es or co.uk) normally good.

SbanR, Trixie1, Eilidh and 1 other person like this.
  2. Mrs Funkin

Mrs Funkin Human mother to Oscar

I’m glad you have a better more reliable PA then me, CB - one that can speak Spanish is very useful :)

huckybuck likes this.
  3. Dumpling

Dumpling PetForums VIP

What a lovely idea, count me in! :)

huckybuck likes this.
  4. Clairabella

Clairabella PetForums VIP

Ladiiiesss, my little flowerpots!

Just a very quick update. Operation send soozi something is on hold a moment as I am in agonising pain with my ribs so am gonna be M.I.A for the next couple of days I think xx

Not even my PA @LJC675 is aware as I missed handover this morning and just care here to update you all quickly.

I shall hopefully return from sick leave in the next couple of days. Give me two/three days and i’ll Probs be good as new again xx

Muchas Gracias ❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

5. LJC675

LJC675 PetForums VIP

Ha, look at you going all Spanish on us. Sorry you're not feeling well, hope you can get yourself sorted really quickly. I actually think maybe holding off alittle bit would be a good idea as I thing @Jaf made a good point, that if Soozi is stressing at the moment with all that's going on and rushing about, she may not need an extra job if she has to collect a parcel. So hopefully when you're feeling all springy again well, be all set to go.

6. Summercat

Summercat PetForums VIP

Clairabella and huckybuck like this.
  7. Gallifreyangirl

Gallifreyangirl PetForums VIP

Happy to contribute when all is decided. Thanks for starting this all up @Clairabella

8. Trixie1

Trixie1 PetForums Senior

@Clairabella sorry to hear your not well, rest and get well very soon Xxx

9. moggie14

moggie14 PetForums VIP

Only just seen this thread, thanks for starting it @Clairabella
    Please count me in on anything I can contribute to X

10. huckybuck

huckybuck Feline Forum Fashionista

Aww hope you feel better soon CB xxxx

Clairabella likes this.
  11. SbanR

SbanR PetForums VIP

Sorry to hear you're in agony CB. Hope the pain eases up soon. Xx

Clairabella likes this.
  12. slartibartfast

slartibartfast Property of Potter&Mystique

There's a superhero frog in underpants on his way to Liddy. He's going via Polish Post, hope this time they will not live up to their name... Very smelly frog, lots of catnip and valerian inside. And since I'm into Wicca and witchcraft, there's a little healing spell inside, hope it will help.

13. Clairabella

It’s lucky I have such a good PA who can tell me what I need to do :D hey, I’ve had my Spanish dictionary out and been brushing up so that we will be prepared for the task in hand :Hilarious

My mum lived in Spain about 4 years ago and I remember her saying about the post service being a nightmare but couldn’t remember the ins and outs. After Jaf raising this point too I think you are right @LJC675 and better we put it on a hold for a few more days perhaps xxx

Everyone else happy with that? Xx

Suits me for sure until I get this rib pain under control :cool: xx

Tidy!

If we’re all happy then that’s the way forward.....on hold for now and review the situation next week ❤️

14. chillminx

chillminx PetForums VIP

I hope you feel better soon CB. Your poor thing - rib pain can be agony! :( Did you have a fall?

Clairabella likes this.
  15. Clairabella

Thank you @chillminx ❤️❤️ Xxx

No fall love fortunately - started off as gallbladder trouble, so they whipped my gallbladder out about 2 years ago but the rib pain is worse than it ever was :,-(. Spent the first twelve month after surgery in and out of hospital every single month for a week at a time on every painkiller in existence lol. They think I have Sphincter of Oddi Dysfunction . I still get the same pain but not as often as in the beginning. I should go to hosp really until the pain is brought under control but I won’t rest there with my boys at home. Plus the painkillers more often than not are not effective effective :,-( xx

On a brighter note, Luckily I’m still managing to use my thumb for txting and replying lol xx

16. chillminx

chillminx PetForums VIP

Ooh ouch, you poor thing! I really sympathise! x . I have IBS and the drs thought at one time I had Sphincter of Oddi Dysfunction but after many investigations, they decided I don't. I have almost permanent pain in my diaphragm muscle which only goes away when I sleep. I have oral morphine for the pain, which does help, but it is very bad for the IBS, so I tend not to take it. :(

I hope you feel better soon hun xx

Clairabella likes this.
  17. Clairabella

Aww god love :,-( sounds like you know the sort of pain then. Feel for you @chillminx, it’s no joke having pain every single day. Thats really awful for you too love, especially when painkillers are not an option for you either coz of it causing IBS symptoms xx

Thank you xx I’m praying i’ll Be better in a few days so I can be fighting fit for xmas and get sorting out my human baby’s presents xx

18. Clairabella

Im in good hands though, I have a fabulous nurse :D

D7B14FE9-1F3E-47E9-897E-F7C767CE79A5.jpeg

He’s very knackered lol he has done 3 12 hour shifts this week and I’ve run him ragged lol xx

19. Summercat

Summercat PetForums VIP

Gorgeous Freddy, love that photo.:)

Clairabella likes this.
  20. Summercat

Summercat PetForums VIP

Clairabella likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice