UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a laptop? :D

Seriously, the minute I lie down on the couch and take my laptop out several things are guaranteed to happen:

1) Tabitha will jump on me
2) She will block the entire screen by sitting bolt upright.
3) She will lay down on me and ensure that the mouse pad is covered by either her butt or her tail
4) She will look indignant when I dare to move the laptop further away from her.

5) When I give up trying to use the laptop, she will then get off me :cursing:

6) Tiberius will come over, sit on the laptop and cause it to go into Safe Mode!!!:mad2:

·
Registered
5,112 Posts
I'd like to know the answer to this one is well. Karlo also sits by the side of it and causes the fan to over heat and then it shuts down and goes into safe mode.

And how do you stop a cat from sending emails?

I work at home several days a week and I was in the process of writing an email to a dog warden colleague and one of the NFC walked over keyboard and added a lot of mnmnmnmjkjkjkljkjsdsdswddjkldfkjlfkkl to the email and promptly sent it :eek6:

I was accused of falling asleep at the keyboard :eek:

·
Slave to the Hairy Hikers
12,358 Posts
When you find out, please tell me....
Xena has once crashed my less-than-a-week-old laptop by jumping on the off button as it was loading the registry, and I have lost a number of files due to cats walking across the keyboard.
and I am not even mentioning the hairs, there must be an entire cat inside the keyboard by now.

·
Don't do nothing. Do something.
7,159 Posts
All of mine seem to know where the off button is, Aelfred dribbles on the keyboard, and they also like sitting on the printer (which has touch buttons on the top) so that they can open the paper feed, run test pages and switch it off apparently at will. And Aelfred sits on my mouse hand while I am using it.

I haven't dared look inside for fur, but I am now worried about the fan!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Oakley does this too, it amazes me how he can make the laptop that I have had for 5 years do things I never knew that it could do :eek6::lol:
Same here. Dora strolls across my laptop,randomly presses buttons and things come up that i never knew existed :)

shes far more pc savvy than me,just wish i knew how she does it.

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
Same here. Dora strolls across my laptop,randomly presses buttons and things come up that i never knew existed :)

shes far more pc savvy than me,just wish i knew how she does it.
Molly always manages to activate magnifying mode! No idea how she does it :confused:

Milo makes sure my laptop time is short as possible by leaping right Onto the standby button!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.