Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Ideas for kids day out for next week. Kids are 6 and 7 & we are in surrey nr dorking

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ColliePower, May 24, 2010.

1. ColliePower

ColliePower PetForums Senior

Hi all

Im taking my newphew (6) and niece (7) out for the day next week and have no idea where to go!!!!!

I thought of butlins for the day, manic monsters, longleat safari park (but a little too far and too expensive) and even a farm, but my nephew is such an active little boy who I want to pamper as its for his birthday and my niece is coming who is 7, so I want to have a fun day out with plenty to do and not too expensive!!!

I live near dorkin and about 10 miles from crawley west sussex!

I would appreciate any ideas!!

Lorraine x

2. Mum2Alfie

Mum2Alfie PetForums VIP

3. Petwatch

Petwatch PetForums Newbie

There is also Godstone farm in surrey?

There are the animals and then they have a top field where there is a HUGE play area, with sandpits, swings and a water slide my 8 years loves its there.

You can bring a picnic and stay most of the day on the top field while the kids knacker themselves out lol

There is also a little cafe where the adults can get teas and coffees and ice creams.

this might be a bit far from you but i find its worth it..

4. sarybeagle

sarybeagle PetForums VIP

Fishers farm is FAB my son loved it there. Also godstone is a great place as is Crawley Borough Council :: Tilgate Park and Nature Centre tilgate is where I spent many a summer holidays.

umm bird world in Farnham is brilliant and has a lovely play area and shady seated area with plenty of food court/area and lovely little petting farm.

5. ColliePower

ColliePower PetForums Senior

Thanks guys!!!

We've chosen Drusillas and we are going tomorrow!!!!!

YAY!

Hope the kids like it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice