Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Idea to save money...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by crofty, May 31, 2010.

1. crofty

crofty PetForums VIP

We've discovered a great cashback site... some of you may already use it.

Basically its a free cashback site, all you do is go through their site to access each merchant you use whether its ebay, pets at home, tesco, southern electric and they will give you a percentage cashback for your transaction. Steve and his dad use it and its definetely safe, steves dad has got lots of money back! They earn money through advertising and getting lots of people to use them.

If you want me to refer you so you can have a look pm me your email and i'll send you the link Thought as alot of you order bits for your animals through the net it might save you some money and earn me some referral points!

My partner and his dad have thoroughly checked it out and his dad has been using it for months, saved him lots (my partners and surgeon and his dads an engineer) :thumbup:

2. MissShelley

MissShelley PetForums VIP

If you go to moneysupermarket.com they have a list of cashback sites :) I got £50 back when I took out my car insurance through the AA... Can't remember the site I used though

3. crofty

crofty PetForums VIP

Yeh they're great :) the one i am using is just one ive had a good look into, takes a while to work it all out... well for me lol im quite warey of these things!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice