Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I Wonder

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by 1TINK1, Oct 29, 2009.

1. 1TINK1

1TINK1 PetForums Junior

:confused:I HAVE SEEN THIS DOG ADVERTISED MANY TIMES ON PETS4HOMES AND SHE ALWAYS HAS A DIFFERENT NAME AND DIFFERENT AGE MAYBE IM PARANOID BUT THE SELLER ALWAYS USES THE SAME PICTUR BUT WITH DIFFERENT NAMES AND AGES :confused:

Attached Files:

2. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

it's probably a scam.

there's a lot of scammers out there who advertise dogs (usually popular, expensive breeds) and encourage innocent people into paying for the dog before they see it. The 'seller' then says they will meet the buyer somewhere with the dog, or that they will deliver the dog to them, but it never happens... because there isn't really a dog. The scammer then disappears with the money and the other person is left skint and disappointed.

Pehaps it would be an idea to email some of the advertisers using this picture and ask for some background information on the dog and see what replies you get? It would be very interesting to see if there's any similarities. I wouldn't tell them you suspect it's a scam though because they won't reply.

then you could report the adverts and help to get rid of the scammers :D

#2 Tigerneko, Oct 29, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2009
  3. rona

rona Guest

Why don't you report it? :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice