Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I wish my dog could talk because ....

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by BessieDog, Sep 18, 2013.

1. BessieDog

BessieDog PetForums VIP

Feel free to join in!

1. I wouldn't waste time defrosting food then throwing it away as she just doesn't fancy that today! (And before tough love people start, there is a limit as to how long you can keep raw food until the maggots start crawling all over it). :D

2. I'd know what she was dreaming about when she spent 5 minutes frantically wagging her tail in her sleep. As she wags her tail when on a scent I reckon she was onto something interesting. :)

ellenlouisepascoe likes this.
  2. ellenlouisepascoe

ellenlouisepascoe PetForums VIP

I'd love to know what he is saying when he howls at me / my husband / random children in the street :D

To know that they're constantly happy and healthy and be able to tell me when their feeling under the weather

3. Firedog

Firedog PetForums VIP

If mine ever start talking they are being rehomed.:D

4. skylark3

skylark3 PetForums Newbie

Good job they can't talk - what we would get is "what's this rubbish in my bowl, I can smell what you're having, and it isn't this!"

5. PawsOnMe

PawsOnMe PetForums VIP

I'm glad mine can't talk what we'd have "why aren't you throwing the ball yet? i'll keep nudging you till you play".. "who's that going past the house?".."Is it dinner time? walk time? bedtime biscuit time?" It'd be a nightmare, worse than a toddler!

6. ellenlouisepascoe

ellenlouisepascoe PetForums VIP

Husky would probably be saying " WHY AREN'T YOU BEING INTERESTING, WHY HAVE YOU GOT THE HEATING ON. CAN I BITE TAZ PLEASE?"

Taz wold probably be saying "CAN WE RE HOME THE HUSKY PLEASE MAM?!?!"

7. northnsouth

northnsouth PetForums VIP

I think I would get a lot of "why", and "please don't go to work cuddle me"!!

8. Kivasmum

Kivasmum PetForums VIP

Oh Kiva likes it so much more when it has added maggots......dirty wench! Lol

This week I wish my dog could talk so I could explain to her that she has had surgery and needs to keep it calm for a while so she can heal properly, and I'm not just on her case about licking and jumping and zoomies because I'm mean and don't love her anymore :(

9. K9Steve

K9Steve PetForums VIP

At times I wonder what my dogs (and cats for that matter) are trying to say, but then again, I'm glad they don't talk because I would be in a lot of trouble as they would tell on me, gossip behind my back (maybe they do anyway, I don't know), but mostly complaining why they get the food they do and why they can't have mine. Add that to the arguments of why one dog is doing something it shouldn't to another dog -sounds like teenagers doesn't it? Of course, the begging as they say, "Can we do this?" or "Can we do that?", especially when they want to play ball or other games with me.

Now, if my dogs (and cats) do begin to talk, I'll be checking myself into the nearest insane asylum as soon as possible. :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice