Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I was looking online for Dog shows near Banstead, Surrey

Discussion in 'Dog Shows and Events' started by ad_1980, Jul 13, 2009.

1. ad_1980

ad_1980 PetForums VIP

and i found this posted in some website.

12 Aug FUN DOG SHOW in aid of Brooke Hospital for Animals - at Mint Park Stables, Park Rd, Banstead, Surrey. Judging starts at 1pm. lots of fun classes. refreshments. Enquireies tel P Turner 01737 356552

Now i just wish there was an actual website or something with more information. I love dog shows, i just wish there were more near my area so i could go to them.

2. stupha

stupha PetForums Newbie

I'm really surprised there isn't a central list resource for these things. About time someone came up with one (puts on web development hat and has a think...)

3. ad_1980

ad_1980 PetForums VIP

i was talking to my sister yesterday about it - we went to a horse show in Epsom yesterday and i was telling her i was surprised there were actually horse shows in Epsom. My sister told me 'you can find any sort of shows if you look online and stuff'.

No you can't! LOL

I found another link where it says there's a dog show at the Epsom Racecourse but website or any further information connected with it grrr!

4. Tollisty

Tollisty PetForums VIP

There is a new website but it isn't advertised enough
    Login - CDS

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice