Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I was looking forward to tomorrow

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mese, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Mese

Mese PetForums VIP

Its Gypsys 5th Birthday tomorrow and I was looking forward to it , Playtime , a long walk and then a doggie tea party complete with a small celebration liver cake and pressies

Now Steves thrown a spanner in the works
    I was looking at beds and mattresses online and have found the perfect bed in a store near me. Phoned Steve just to double check it was the store he told me about and he said it was but id be better off going to check the mattress for myself ... now ok I know he is right but that means me having to go out to a public place and now im all tense , shaky and feel panicky just thinking about it :(
    Might as well kill two birds with one stone and see if I can find a bedroom carpet while im out

We are going first thing in the morning so hopefully there wont be hardly anyone there and then I can relax and enjoy the rest of the day with my girlie :)

2. Lavenderb

Lavenderb PetForums VIP

Will you be getting new bedding aswell? I love choosing new blankets and soft things for the bed. I gave up using a big duvet as it was too heavy for my arms when I was changing the bed so I bought and have also made some lovely blankets . The dogs like them too :rolleyes:

3. Mese

Mese PetForums VIP

Ive already got the new bedding :) I doubled up on everything

2 duvet sets (exactly the same)
    2 fitted sheets
    16 pillowcases
    New winter warm duvet
    8 new fluffy pillows
    and Curtains that match the duvet sets

It all came this week , thats why I want the new bed and mattress asap so I can use them , I dont want to put my nice new stuff on the old bed and mattress :D

4. metame

metame PetForums VIP

Sounds good.

I hope tomorrow goes ok, I know how panicky you must feel.

Happy Birthday to Gypsy

5. Mese

Mese PetForums VIP

Thanks Hun :)

You know i'll post piccies of the birthday girl and her cake/pressies dontcha , lol ... I dont need a reason to but this time I have one :D

6. metame

metame PetForums VIP

looking forward to it :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice