Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I was almost tempted......

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by ad_1980, Aug 6, 2009.

1. ad_1980

ad_1980 PetForums VIP

to buy Nature Diet for Mika and Dante.

I walked into a pet shop yesterday just for a looksie and came across Nature Diet for .75p.......was so tempted to buy it for the boys, or at least Mika for now to see if he would like it but then I could hear the voice in my head from my dad 'you shouldn't have done that blah de blah de blah!'

i sometimes wish i lived alone and had mika with me so i could make my own decisions about him!! I know he's the family pet but really!!!!!

I don't think there's anything wrong in his diet right now but seeing as so many lovely people here mentioned it and after reading reviews about how good it is i am so tempted to give it a try with him. Only prob is those cartons are big! LOL! if he hates it what do i do with the rest of the meat lol

2. Nina

Nina PetForums VIP

It is a great diet, but discounts are fine while they last. Remember, that changing a dogs diet should be done gradually to avoid upset tums and unless you are prepared to pay the full price, is it worth it ;):)

3. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

Ugh, wrong thread.

Isnt 75p the normal price?

4. thedoggyparlour

thedoggyparlour PetForums Member

my dogs love nature diet

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice