UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Don't understand your point. There are plenty of people with crap spellng and sentence structure, that have huge hearts and good ideas.

People read through perfect sentence structure and spelling, just to get an uncharitable and mean spirited remark, so struggling to get through a moving and inspiring story is more than worthwhile. I struggle with a computer that periodically and inexplicably jumbles letters and words, and I don't always pick up all the jumbles and scattered letters and words. I CAN for instance, spell campaign, though it may have seemed not, in another post.

This is an English forum, and it may shock Americans, but many lovers of the English language are insulted that their beloved language is changed to the American changes to spelling, and would rather keep the traditional English, with occasional spelling mistakes.

Your sentence structure is poor, but we who bothered to reply, have made an effort to hear you out.

·
Registered
31,193 Posts
As it is not a forum whereby specially invited guests are allowed to contribute, you must accept the fact that there are all kinds of people with different English standards who just want to be heard.
If you noticed by some of the questions and answers, many people don't even bother to use the spell check.
My spelling might be crap but my i have great manners. Can you say the same, after being so rude as to point out the fact some people are not good at spelling?:rolleyes:

·
Banned
22,188 Posts
You should really have a little more respect and leave my grammar out of it!

She's been dead for years!

·
Banned
19,241 Posts
As it is not a forum whereby specially invited guests are allowed to contribute, you must accept the fact that there are all kinds of people with different English standards who just want to be heard.
If you noticed by some of the questions and answers, many people don't even bother to use the spell check.
Is there some point to this statement? Have you been offended by someone criticising your spelling or grammar? Have you seen it happen?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.