Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I want this beautiful boy..

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Tigerneko, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

but I can't have him :cryin:

RSPCA Sheffield

look at that face, he looks SO loving and sweet :(

Please will one of you lovely PFers take him so I can have lots of happy Huxley Bear piccies please.... he's been there for months and months and nobody wants him :cryin:

2. Malmum

Malmum PetForums VIP

It's heartbreaking isn't it? :( so not fair on these lovely dogs to be in kennels and not a loving home. The staff must be gutted too when they work with them and see them constantly passed by.

Hope someone on here can take him - I can't am totally over indulged in dogs right now and possibly one of my Mal pups (well 3 year old) coming back in a few weeks, so no room at the inn here! :(

3. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

He can't go with other dogs so that's us out of the picture lol

If he was still there when I moved out then I would definitely consider him but the OH is bringing his cat and he hasn't to go with cats either :(

4. Darkstitch

Darkstitch PetForums Member

Oh god he's back again? I'm sure he's been taken off and put back on at least three times now (Don't know if it was taken off because they found him a home or not) Poor lad :(

5. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

He's gorgeous shame he can't live with other dogs

6. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

Yes I thought he had been and come back as well :( I know he vanished from the site once and then came back on the site a little while later :(

Aaargh why do I have to live at home! He is so adorable, I could cry at the fact he's been there so long!

On the up side though, Dash Brian is reserved :D :thumbup: so let's hope it works out for him!

7. Darkstitch

Darkstitch PetForums Member

Ah good, he's been there about a year or something hasn't he? Hope he's finally found his right home :D It must be difficult for a lot of the dogs to get rehomed as I know a lot of them usually aren't good with other dogs

8. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

Yeah he's been there ages, the poor lad! Just hope he doesnt end up back there.

I used to work in rescue and it's amazing how many get brought back. One family adopted a Husky and they brought her back to rescue because they had gone on holiday & let a relative look after her... The stupid relative left her outside with their rabbit and she killed it :(

When she came back, she was really nervous, she snapped every time anyone tried to touch her back end and she snapped at me when I tried to clip her lead to her collar :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice