Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I Want a sphynx and do any of you have them along with siamese ????

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by coleen, Jul 8, 2009.

1. coleen

coleen PetForums Newbie

Hi I am totally smitten with the shpynx , since my last show with Audrey and having met a lovely lady showing her beautiful sphynx and letting me cuddle them, i just cant seem to get them out of my head i want one :D . just wanted to know if any of you have Siamese and sphynx and do they get on ? and what personality's do the spynx have compared to the Siamese.

Thank you

coleen

i have registerd with this new account i have an old one but have not accessed it for some time, and wanted to update with name etc to add my website will update details and pics soon .

xxx

2. lolarose

lolarose PetForums Newbie

I dont have a Siamese but do have a Sphynx and a Burmese and they get on really well. Sphynx tend to be very sociable and friendly and will happily live with most other cats and dogs.

Your best bet would be to have a chat with the Sphynx breeder as they should know the individual personalities of each of their cats.

Sphynx are amazing cats and great companions. They are clever and gentle and very loving. Be prepared for two things though - some people will make very negative comments about your beautiful Sphynx so you have to expect that (although I found that almost everyone is won over by their charm before very long) and secondly, one Sphynx just might not be enough!

3. coleen

coleen PetForums Newbie

Hi Thank you for your reply, i am prepared for the one not being enough, lol have heard a few say they are addictive :D

4. I am going to be getting a sphynx too lol, have wanted one for over 10yrs so its about time i did it!

I have other cats and have been told they are sociable so should get on just fine!

Wrinkles on here breeds them, perhaps pm her?

5. Saikou

Saikou PetForums VIP

An oriental kitten of mine, has just gone to live with a sphynx, siamese and another oriental and they all get on famously.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice