Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I torture myself everyday!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by flufffluff39, Jun 7, 2010.

1. flufffluff39

flufffluff39 PetForums VIP

Reading doggie ads. Why do I do it??? Just to make my blood pressure go up and give me a sinking feeling in my tum :( Just saw springer x jacks six weeks old no injections!!! Ready to go now :confused: And then a 23 week old pom whose only had first jab :confused: I am not reading them anymore. Just gets me down :(

2. Cleo38

Cleo38 PetForums VIP

I used to do that .... I made myself stop in the end as it's so depressing. It was seeing the older dogs being offered for sale that made me feel dreadful as they've passed the cute puppy stage so may not be the most appealing..... for your own sake don't do it anymore!!!
    The Springwatch website has cheered me up today; seeing all the nesting birds - they're lovely. Makes you feel much better!! :)
    BBC - Springwatch - Webcams

3. flufffluff39

flufffluff39 PetForums VIP

I know theres an older cross on there and he reminds me of one of my dogs :( I am definately stopping today. Thanks Cleo :)

4. Cleo38

Cleo38 PetForums VIP

I know exactly what you mean; an older dog reminded me of Toby with his big, sad eyes & just made me want to weep :
    No more looking then ... me & you both :) !!! The past few days seeing/hearing about unwanted animals has really gotten to me but have realised I can't let things I have no control over upset me anymore

5. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

I dont mind the puppy ones so much its the "unneutered, and due a season!!" adds that really pee me off.:mad:

6. SEVEN_PETS

SEVEN_PETS PetForums VIP

the springer x jacks are 6 weeks old, they shouldn't have injections at that age. they can have their first injection at 8 weeks of age with no issues.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice