Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I thought

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Fade to Grey, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Fade to Grey

Fade to Grey PetForums VIP

I'd seen it all.
    Today I was walking my dog in the woods, then some children, must of been 5 and 7 ish, walking a staffie cross. I have nothing against people having staffie crosses but when they start telling people that my dog is attacking their bitch it really pees me off. Then Loki started acting stupidly trying to find this dog. I saw them again and asked if their dog was in season, they didn't even know what it was :eek:, then i said is it bleeding and they said yes.

This really angred me, seriously what kind of parent sends two children under ten to take a dog out in season... some people eh?

2. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

exactly, children this young shouldnt be out walking a dog alone,, let alone one in season,,,,:mad::mad:

3. Fade to Grey

Fade to Grey PetForums VIP

I know. even if it wasn't in season it's still stupid. a number of things could happen, like the children getting hurt, the dog being stollen... some people reallyy don't think.

4. Tina

Tina Guest

OMG how irresponible some people just don't care

5. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

thats way to young for kids to be out by themselfs let alone walking a dog, lord knows what could have happened, some people can be so stupid sometimes:mad::mad:

6. carol

carol PetForums VIP

at the end of summer last year a 10 year old girl who lives near sam some where was hit and her dog taken, this up set her and parents but again why was the girl walking her dog alone without a parent.
    they finally got the dog back it was found running around in tottenham.

7. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

and what about dogs fighting,,its hard enough for an adult sometimes when a dog off the lead comes flying at you and your dogs, but small children,,they could get bitten or badly hurt,,,,,:mad::mad:

8. carol

carol PetForums VIP

yes they soon will when poor little bradley or who ever get bitten, oh but it will not be the parents in the wrong its the poor dog, and half of the little darlings round here just want to get the dog to fight anyway.

9. Jo P

Jo P PetForums VIP

In todays climate who'd let their kids into the woods on their own anyways - too many weirdo pervs around if you ask me.
    As for letting the dog out in season - nothing surprises me - lame brain knobs:mad::mad::mad:

10. carol

carol PetForums VIP

we used to get a few of them in the woods.
    the best time was when i had lobo staying a lovely gsd, we was walking up the field to the woods when for some reason he took off.
    and started barking i called him but as i got closer this man was absolutely naked, playing with himself so i just carried on walking and said sorry lobo didnt know was dinner time. and i left lobo barking at the guy.
    i called the police they came and asked what he looked like
    well naked with dark short hair. lol

11. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

Nothing suprises me nowadays :mad: Its pathetic how anyone could even allow such young kids out with these kind of dogs..any dog to that matter..specially one in season.
    where the f is the parents braincells at?

12. Nina

Nina PetForums VIP

I feel too angry to answer:mad:

13. nici

nici PetForums Senior

where i live therte is a child minder who lets her little girl take there dog out she is only about 7 and yes the dog is a small one but all the same,the kiddy wouldnt be cleaning up after it let alone getting out of trouble if it did spark of its just stupid:mad: i dont let any of my kids take out the dogs and they are all teenagers eldist 16. makes me cross:mad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice