Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I thought cats had CLASS

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by jumpingjack, May 21, 2010.

1. jumpingjack

jumpingjack PetForums Member

For years, I was a dog person, loved the games and the walking and all the companionship.

After our last dog died about ten years ago, we agreed not to get another, as we wanted to be able to go on holiday and have a lie in occasionally!

About a year ago, my husband persuaded me to look at cats, and I was really sold on the whole 'they are clean, they are classy, they don't scavenge, they are no trouble' LIES that he told me! Hence the two rescue cats which appeared in October.

And which is why I came into the kitchen this morning to find one of them eating baked beans out of the saucepan on the stove.

:eek: :)

2. hobbs2004

hobbs2004 PetForums VIP

Now if they had used knife and forks then I would have said that they are classy but that is just common! :lol:

3. Ally-Kats

Ally-Kats PetForums VIP

That's one cool cat:lol:

4. Colette

Colette PetForums VIP

Sounds familiar - my boys must object to their grain free diet - as they have now been caught stealing cream cracker crumbs, rice, dry pasta and mash!

Always been a dog person myself but I have to say my cats are more dog like than some of the dogs I know - Bob plays football and fetch, Jones loves tug of war, both demanding, begging, jumping up, noisy monsters. Love 'em!

I reckon all the claims about cats being classy and sophisticated / quiet / clean etc are lies to lure us dog-folk in!

5. jill3

jill3 PetForums VIP

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice