Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I thought cats had a good sense of direction?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by smiler84, Oct 12, 2013.

1. smiler84

smiler84 PetForums VIP

not mine, apparently. I was woken in the early hours by Arthur scrabbling away at the end of the bed. I didn't think much of it as he does climb under the end of my duvet when it's chilly. a few minutes later I saw a great lump wandering around on the inside of my duvet cover, and he seemed to settle down and go to sleep. I carried on my morning snoozing until I was rudely awoken by frantic meowing and the great lump stomping all over me. It would appear that my great adventurer couldn't find his way back out of the duvet so did what he does best - cry for his mummy to save him ;)

2. carly87

carly87 PetForums VIP

At least he doesn't scream and howl because he's got lost after climbing up on top of his own kitchen bin! Which is in plain sight of the safety of the living room where the human is sat calling you and reassuring you that it's all right, you're relaly not lost... Nope, the bin is a wilderness of untold dangers!

3. Azriel391

Azriel391 PetForums VIP

Oh these made me chuckle, neither of mine are very vocal but I'm beginning to realise lots are on pf and I love hearing about their running commentaries :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice