Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I think we have arrived

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by piggybaker, Jan 8, 2012.

1. piggybaker

piggybaker PetForums VIP

My little rescue JR Tilly has been a little of colour over the last couple of days so last night I decided to let her sleep with me on the bed, Oooo what bliss for her and me she snuggled up next to me all night and slept next to my breasts.

Well I have been feeling poorly for the last couple of days strangely enough and have actually been in bed all day sipping lemsips and sleeping, Tilly has not left my side all day she has been curled up next to me getting up and giving me a kiss then settling back down to sleep..

I think we have finally arrived at trust.:D I feel very touched she has stayed with me all day.

does anyone else's dog shown this sort of behaviour it is so sweet.

2. rona

rona Still missing my boys

Oh that's lovely :)
    Took me a year with Alfie

3. Honey Bee

Honey Bee PetForums VIP

Thats really lovely, I;m so pleased for you. Hope you feel better soon. <<hugs>>

Some dogs seem to be naturally very intuitive and know when we aren't well and it is so nice that they want to cuddle up and comfort us. Honey does this will my OH more and if he coughs she rushes up to him to check he is ok. Its very sweet.

4. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

I still remember the moment Bella gave me that look that said "your my human now". I was walking in the fields and two dogs came running over, one had a snap at Bella and then the other came running in with its hackles up, Henrick ran in and I ran up and chased them off, she just stood behind me and gave me a look that said 'I trust you to look after me'. Shes very clingy to me now, she really worries when I play hide and seek with them and she cant find me, not that I ever do that of course because Im an adult and that would be silly :eek:.

5. Nellybelly

Nellybelly PetForums VIP

that's so touching!

Took me over a year with Bella. She needed me/ worried when I wasn't there quite soon after I rescued her... but took over a year until she learn't to trust me and relax fully.

She still doesn't trust everyone she meets, but she is much better!

6. retepwaker

retepwaker PetForums Member

Excurses comes to mind not just for the dog make the effort and you will get more rewards.All my for dog sleep in my bed room 2 on the bed yorky and pekinese x yorky

7. lucyandsandy

lucyandsandy PetForums VIP

Aw that is lovely, obviously I can't really contribute as I have had Sandy since 8 weeks and she is a lapdog through and through so she sitting on me most of the time!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice