Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I think they must be fed up of me lol

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by flufffluff39, Jun 1, 2010.

1. flufffluff39

flufffluff39 PetForums VIP

I always look through the adverts on this site for doggies and I can't help but complain about some of them. I complained about an add for wolf x also pups the other day!!! Not because of the breed but because they had pics of the pups in a skip with all rusty farm equipment and old trucks around the skip??? I thought it was a bit suspect myself. Then the other day I emailed about a Pug that needed a good home!! After a few days of waiting for a reply I phoned the number and it did'nt work so I complained about that and ad has gone :( Today now I was looking at pups and came across a 10 week old Shihstzu who was supposedly fully vaccinated?? I complained to admin that it was a false advertisement as the pup could'nt have been fully vaccinated at ten weeks!!!
    I just want to say Buyer Beware and Fully Read All Ads :)

2. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

It is possible that it was fully vacinated, as they do it from 8 weeks and then again at 10 weeks. Hope you find the dog you are looking for soon, pity the Shih Tzu ad couldnt be contacted as they are lovely dogs, I have one who is 9 half now. :thumbup:

3. flufffluff39

My pups had their first vaccine on the 14th may and the next one is due on the 11th june ?? Perhaps different vets do it differently :D

4. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

zeb was fully jabbed by 10weeks had jabs the day after we got him then 2 weeks after that :)

5. flufffluff39

OOPs lol. I was going by my pups vaccines nevermind can't be to careful can you :D

6. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

lol i guess its different in all places, I dont blame you tho i would prob think the same as we only got ours done so quick because we dont have a garden and needed to be able to walk him safely as quick as poss!

7. flufffluff39

It always seems longer between first and second vaccine. I think its cos I can't wait to take her out with all the others. Shes so tiny its gonna be a trial but she has to learn :) I promised myself she would'nt be a handbag dog even though she most probs could be :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice