Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

i think myny could be having contractions??

Discussion in 'Cat Breeding' started by donna81, Jul 22, 2009.

1. donna81

donna81 PetForums Member

Myny has been acting weird all day, rummaging under the bed and anywhere she can get into, she has been really affectionate and clingy and as some of you might know, i noticed her leaking milk last night :)
    I think now she may be having contractions :D one min her tummy is normal, the next it is rock solid and you can def make out the shapes of the kittens inside her. I know when Eeny had her kittens, she started having contractions the night before the babies were born, so i think (fingers crossed) the same thing might be happening with Myny :D

heres a few pics of her relaxing earlier, as you can see shes big and looks ready to pop lol

Photo0842.jpg

Photo0845.jpg

Photo0841.jpg

2. bimbleweb

bimbleweb PetForums Member

Awwww, what a gorgeous cat and she looks so chilled! Sounds like today's the day-good luck! :D

3. Rachh

Rachh PetForums Senior

ooh shes gorgeous and looks alot like my older cat spooks :D

4. donna81

donna81 PetForums Member

i know shes my cat so i would say this, but she really is beautifull :001_wub: and shes got a personality to match her looks, she is def my little princess :) i hope this is the start of labour, im dying to see what her babies look like :D

5. ellie8024

ellie8024 PetForums VIP

fingers crossed for you :) dont know how much more kitten excitement i can handle here ha ha

6. Baby Bordie

Baby Bordie PetForums VIP

She is stunning... Please keep us updated, I love followig these threads, they get me all exited! :D;)

7. donna81

donna81 PetForums Member

im almost certain they are contractions, ive been watching her closely for the past half an hour and she has been having them every 5 mins....ooh fingers crossed x

8. purrlover

purrlover PetForums Senior

woo hoo more kittens... its a bit like ground hog day!! lol :D
    i love kittens and cats so ill be checking thread all night for news (just like last night):)
    julie xx

9. ellie8024

ellie8024 PetForums VIP

ha ha yeah i was thinking about going out for a while... dont think that will be happening now he he

10. donna81

donna81 PetForums Member

im not holding my breath that anything will happen too soon. when eeny had her kittens last week, she was having contractions every 3 mins (but not strong enough to bother her) at 9pm and the kittens were born at around 7am the following morning.
    you never know though, Myny might be a bit more speedy...or it could just be a false alarm :rolleyes5: i guess only time will tell

11. donna81

donna81 PetForums Member

Myny is still having what i think are mild contractions, she has been washing alot and is now sleeping at the end of the bed...come on myny lol ;)

12. donna81

donna81 PetForums Member

still every 5 mins, think it could take a while :Yawn:

13. ellie8024

ellie8024 PetForums VIP

awww poor thing must be irritating for her

14. Spaniel mad

Spaniel mad PetForums VIP

Looks like its going to be a long nite

Good luck xx

15. donna81

donna81 PetForums Member

still every 5 mins, as you can see by the pics below that i have just taken of her chillin on the bed with my OH, shes not bothered by whats going on lol

Photo0857.jpg

Photo0858.jpg

16. donna81

donna81 PetForums Member

still no sign of anything yet :( she is still very clingy though and not liking it when i leave the room. i really hope she has them before saturday, i really dont want to miss it :nonod:

17. donna81

donna81 PetForums Member

ive just been laid on the bed with myny for the past half an hour and she is still having mild contractions, they are every 4 mins now. shes def in no rush lol :rolleyes:

18. mypets

mypets PetForums Senior

Tias gone into labour too...shes not in any rush...

19. donna81

donna81 PetForums Member

aww bless her, its all go at your house :D myny really doesnt seem to be in any rush, she is still having the contractions but the arent really bothering her at the mo.shes mega affectionate, every time i leave the room, when i come back shes very vocal and climbs all over me. ive rushed round getting all the house work done so i can sit with her, i dont want to upset her by keepin on leaving her alone. im really hoping she will have them before i go camping on sat afternoon. i know my friend will be here looking after her, but its not the same.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice