Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I think my drink was spiked.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by RoseForTheDead, Jul 25, 2009.

1. I went out lastnight with 2 friends. I spent about £6/£7 - so I obviously didn't drink that much.

I went to toilet with 1 of my friends, leaving the other in the care of our drinks, but when we returned he'd gone to the bar, so no one was with them.

I started drinking again and about 30mins later I felt really ill, and to be honest, I don't remember much after that. It's all abit blurry.

Somehow we went to another pub (I don't even remember getting there, or anything) and I was really sick in the toilets. I've never been sick through alcohol.
    Luckily my uncle is a taxi driver, and my friend rang him and he came for me, bless him.

But I don't even remember being in the last pub, or being in the taxi, or getting home?!

I feel really, really poorly today. I was thirsty as hell when I woke up, but I couldn't even keep water down. I feel like I've been hit by a truck :(

Now I know I can handle my drink, I've been told I have hollow legs - it takes alot for me to get drunk, so I know for a fact the amount I drank, shouldn't have even touched me. :(

Anyone else had something like this happen to them?

2. Baby Bordie

Baby Bordie PetForums VIP

Awww poor you, it does sound like your drink has been spiked! :( Hope you feel better soon! :D

1 person likes this.
  3. SeaThreePeeO

SeaThreePeeO PetForums VIP

Ooooer, how nasty! I hope you're feeling better soon xxx

DH reckons his drink was spiked on his stag night. I always thought he was telling porkies and just drank too much but didn't want to admit it. However he described the feeling exactly the same way you have done.

He said he can remember being in a pub and then suddenly he was home. He has no recollection of how he got from the pub home.

I guess he wasn't fibbing after all.

1 person likes this.
  4. noushka05

noushka05 Unicorn denier. Snowflake. Activist ;)

it could well have been spiked if no one was watching the drinks theres some real idiots out there! i hope youre feeling ok now:( xx

1 person likes this.
  5. Yourgifts Ourgifts

Yourgifts Ourgifts PetForums VIP

Does sound like it..:( Thank god you got home safe..some are not that lucky..;)

6. DKDREAM

DKDREAM PetForums VIP

theres some proper idiots about - it sounds like ya been spiked i hope your ok xx

1 person likes this.
  7. FREE SPIRIT

FREE SPIRIT PetForums VIP

It does sound like your drink may have been spiked. There's some sick people out there. Hope you feel better soon Trace...loves ya loads...xxxx ;) :)

1 person likes this.
  8. Savahl

Savahl Guest

iv been very ill and suffered memory loss before on not much drink before and put it down to "dodgy pint" which can happen... maybe I am too trusting tho as its only happened when I am out with work lol (lost 6 hrs once :/)
    what were you drinking?

9. Thanks for all the well wishes guys :) xxx

Me and my friend shared a bottle of Rose wine, and I had a Tia Maria and Coke. It happened after my last drink of the wine... I had thought maybe it was "dodgy" but then thought my friend would be suffering the same as me if that was the case?

10. Savahl

Savahl Guest

yea id have expected the same :(

11. Ladywiccana

Ladywiccana PetForums VIP

It sounds like youve had a lucky escape hun! Hope your feeling better by now??

Another time finish ya drink b4 you leave them unattended! There are some nasty peeps about on this earth im afraid!

12. Aww :( Get well soon xxxx

13. kittykat

kittykat PetForums VIP

Yes and its a horrible feeling, one I hope I never have to go through again.

Years ago I got dragged to this party and I really didnt want to go, someone I thought was a friend gave me orange juice to drink and shortly after I left to go home. Then it started, I think it was acid cos everything was moving and shaking, the stairs, my wallpaper was coming alive lol

My mum & dad stayed up with me all nite as I obviously couldnt sleep ..... a nightmare. Glad you're feeling better today :)

14. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

I'm glad you're okay! Always take your drink with you or leave it with someone you trust, and always keep it covered with your hand.

Happened to me once, luckily my friends realised what happened and got me home safe and sound.

15. Aw that's horrible! There are some sick people about.

I aren't feeling better, I feel like I've been hit by a truck :( but thankfully the sickness has stopped now!

16. kittykat

kittykat PetForums VIP

oh sorry, unfortunately it takes a while to get out of your system :(

I went hunting for the "friend" the next day ...... lol there are some really evil people about I never leave a drink anywhere now.

Hope you feel better soon x

17. Did you! Good on you! I hope you gave them what for ... lol

Thanks hun, I'll be taking my drink with me next time too, even if a friend is suposed to be sitting with them! xx

18. MADCAT

MADCAT PetForums VIP

That is terrible i hope you feel better soon, how scary for you xxx

19. kittykat

kittykat PetForums VIP

Oh I did ;) lol

I don't trust no one now ... by the morning you will be right as rain as my mum says!

20. scosha37

scosha37 PetForums VIP

OOh trace xxx you feeling better now petal?

What a horrible thing to do to someone..:mad: sick &*%$!:cursing:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice