UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
punch the guy that stays with me and OH...... he just pulled bobbys tail to get him to move away from the window and stop whining (he used the tail to pull him back) and when i said to him not to do it and i have told him before not to do it he said i don't care.

So i am gonna have words with OH tonight when the guy goes to work as im pissed off at him he is a mate of my brothers and ive known him all my life yet he thinks that when i talk he can ignore me and tell me he doesn't care.

thing is he has had dogs all his life and when i said i was getting bobby he said awww great i love dogs but he treats mine like **** it is not the first time i have been pissed at him for something he has went to do.

sorry about the rant and language im just really annoyed.:mad::mad::mad:

thanks for reading xx
*Kara*

TBH i wish bobby had bitten him i know thats not nice cause if he had and the flat mate went to hit him i would have had one hell of a sore hand from hitting the guy.

·
Banned
23,698 Posts
I couldn't have someone living with me who was that nasty to Buster. Is there any chance he could move out or is that not an option? Maybe keep the dog away from him or under your or your OH's supervision when he's home

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd not bother talking to your OH just deck the eejit ;)
im soooo annoyed cause the last time i had a right go at him he went to hit bobby on the face and i shoved my arm in the way and ended up with the guys hand print on my arm and as its not his dog ive told him not to do anything with him anymore..... yeah i know bobby can be right annoying at time well most times but still no excuse in my book.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
You can borrow a newfoundland if you want :D! See how many fingers he has left after pulling one of their tails :thumbup:.

But seriously :mad: no wonder people end up getting mauled by dogs. Stupid stupid man - and poor doggy :( x

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I couldn't have someone living with me who was that nasty to Buster. Is there any chance he could move out or is that not an option? Maybe keep the dog away from him or under your or your OH's supervision when he's home
we cant afford this place on our own that the only reason he is here we have 5 months left on the lease and i have told OH i want a 1 bedroom council house no matter what it takes.

I have been spending alot more time with bobby at a friends when the guy is in or up as i know if he hits bobby or does anything to him again i will end up snapping at the guy

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You can borrow a newfoundland if you want :D! See how many fingers he has left after pulling one of their tails :thumbup:.

But seriously :mad: no wonder people end up getting mauled by dogs. Stupid stupid man - and poor doggy :( x
i worried me after we got bobby that he told me one of his dogs when he staye at his mums was put outside and told to run away cause it had pee'd on the carpet.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
punch the guy that stays with me and OH...... he just pulled bobbys tail to get him to move away from the window and stop whining (he used the tail to pull him back) and when i said to him not to do it and i have told him before not to do it he said i don't care.

So i am gonna have words with OH tonight when the guy goes to work as im pissed off at him he is a mate of my brothers and ive known him all my life yet he thinks that when i talk he can ignore me and tell me he doesn't care.

thing is he has had dogs all his life and when i said i was getting bobby he said awww great i love dogs but he treats mine like **** it is not the first time i have been pissed at him for something he has went to do.

sorry about the rant and language im just really annoyed.:mad::mad::mad:

thanks for reading xx
*Kara*

TBH i wish bobby had bitten him i know thats not nice cause if he had and the flat mate went to hit him i would have had one hell of a sore hand from hitting the guy.
Chuck him out !!!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
i worried me after we got bobby that he told me one of his dogs when he staye at his mums was put outside and told to run away cause it had pee'd on the carpet.
oh god :(. that really is worrying, do you think he'll listen to your OH? x

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Chuck him out !!!
cant afford to chuck him out or he would have been gone a while ago

:( why bother training a dog just chuck it out on the streets for something that small. Sounds like his family is just awful
yeah it worried me alot thing is he was great with bobby when he was small and cute he is still cute but alot more of a pest when it comes to it but i have been trying my hardest to train him to be good and to walk great and everything else that he needs but he still seems to annoy him and OH sometimes.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
oh god :(. that really is worrying, do you think he'll listen to your OH? x
well me and OH will prob come to blows tonight but it's about time they listened to me.... i find it hard alot of the time working nights keeping bobby trained and cleaning everything up after everyone so i think i will talk to OH tonight and then we will all sit down tomorrow and have a nice long chat.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well i think he realised i wasn't happy with him as he went for a shower came back into the livingroom and gave bobby a scratch behind the ear then went into his room and hasn't came out since

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
What a sod.

I know you cant afford to get rid of this bloke....but i would make a serious threat.....one more time and he will have to find somewhere else.
I would never leave your boy alone with him...if he can do that in front of your eyes, then i hate to think what he would do when he is alone.

Your oh, should defend you, and back you up.....so what he is not a puppy anymore, and can be a pest...thats what it is all about, they need to deal with it, and get over it.

·
Banned
19,820 Posts
Cant you look for another lodger? Tell them you need a lodger asap as you dont like the way your current one treats your dog, then you can afford to boot the sh1t out if you have someoen lined up to take his place :)

I threw a tv at my ex for kicking my puppy :lol:

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Cant you look for another lodger? Tell them you need a lodger asap as you dont like the way your current one treats your dog, then you can afford to boot the sh1t out if you have someoen lined up to take his place :)

I threw a tv at my ex for kicking my puppy :lol:
i have asked before and asked round even put up an advert but didn't get any replies in 2 months only good thing is he is leaving soon anyway moving to dundee and my mate should be moving in to replace him (fingers crossed)

What a sod.

I know you cant afford to get rid of this bloke....but i would make a serious threat.....one more time and he will have to find somewhere else.
I would never leave your boy alone with him...if he can do that in front of your eyes, then i hate to think what he would do when he is alone.

Your oh, should defend you, and back you up.....so what he is not a puppy anymore, and can be a pest...thats what it is all about, they need to deal with it, and get over it.
Me and OH had a talk while he was in his room i explained that i wasn't happy at all with the way things where and we have just all sat down i made them listen to me and explained how i felt also told them i have enough stress with work and family problems i cant be dealing with all this crap aswell.

so now i have them all sitting with me in the living room and the flat mate apoligised and said that he didn't mean to upset me and that he didn't think it was wrong pulling him like that so i showed him a picture i found of children that had been attacked because of tail pulling and what happens to a dogs tail if you do pull it.

so now he understands and i will be keeping my eye on everything that goes on from here on in.

thank you all again for listyening to my rant it really did upset me and OH said he would take bobby out and is making everyone dinner as we speak (feeling rather guilty i think).

*Kara*

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
I would pull his tail and drag him around by it and see how he likes it.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
lol alaun at the time i would have killed him for doing it to my baby i have calmed down now and bobby ir throwing bits of rope everywhere so much for cleaning the house thismorning. lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.