Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I think i'm going insaine...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by SpringerHusky, May 24, 2010.

1. SpringerHusky

SpringerHusky PetForums VIP

I've been up since about 8am and it's now almost 1 and I have not seen spike all day, usually he's atleast on a neighbors window or if I give him a shout he crys.

Well just eariler I heard what i thought was spike crying, so I look out the window and shout spike and the noise goes again only it sounds like he's crying in pain. I rush out the door, hearing the noise still and follow it.

Guess what i find? A baby crying :rolleyes: i'm not thrilled but does sound so much like a cat in pain, bloody thing.

Dunno where my damn cat is though, not like him at all but if he's not back by tomorrow i'll worry a bit more then.

2. metame

metame PetForums VIP

aww :(

hope he turns up soon!

3. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

He is probably out looking for a lady kitty to hang around with, he will be back, more mice out and about now it is hot so may be he is mousing. Hope he does come back tonight.

4. flufffluff39

flufffluff39 PetForums VIP

My cat has me worrying to sometimes. I found out he goes over a neighbours who has queens. He has been done but he still loves them and the food the old man gives him lol :)

5. SpringerHusky

He's back and bloody filthy too. Not sure where he's been and he's not ladies cat (was snipped at a year old) he's not really a cat cat he's not keen on other cats and is far too lazy to hunt :lol: probably just been asleep somewhere :rolleyes:

6. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

Glad hes back safe and sound, probably found a nice dusty place to have a good roll about in, or is it just my nutters who like dust baths:confused:.

7. SpringerHusky

He probably does, i've caught him rolling in the gutters :rolleyes: bloody cat, he'll pay for it tommrow wehn he gets a bath :devil:

8. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

Good news, glad he is back with you safe and sound. I dont envy you bathing him tomorrow, Claw's out and spitting at you, you watch you wash him in the bath and he will go right back out and find that dust patch again to spite you :lol: :lol:

9. SpringerHusky

Lol he's part turkish van they are famous for liking water so he's very easy to bath, much easier than Maya. Spike has never once put a claw in me ( not bath wise but has playfully ) , he's sometimes vocal about when I shower him (much prefers baths so he can swim :rolleyes: )

I'd rather Bath spike over Maya anyday :lol:

10. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

Ive just been looking at his piccys, he looks a lot like my cat Syd :D.

11. SpringerHusky

Hehe, he does a bit. That's what's funny he just looks like a moggy cat :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice