Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I think i need a bigger bed...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Cassies-mum, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Cassies-mum

Cassies-mum PetForums VIP

Well cassie comes to bed with me (its strange but i cant sleep unless shes up with me!!)
    she puts herself right in the middle
    and makes it so that she takes up as much space as possible...

The stupid thing is... I position myself around her... i dont have the heart to move her!!!
    when i get a gsd... i think im gona need a kingsie bed!!!

2. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

A kingsize bed just means the space in the middle is bigger. Trust me, I know :D
    I always take Dixie back to bed with me once OH leaves for work and she lies inthe middle. I am more comfy in the middle also, and I lie kind of on my front, but with one leg bent. So Dixie ends up curled between my legs with her nose across the bottom of one of my legs.

Lol that just reminded me that when I lived in glasgow I had 2 dogs and a single bed. Rusty would curl up beween my stomach and the wall, and Tasha between my legs and the wall and both would push against the wall to make me move over! A few times I actually fell out!!

x

3. Changes

Changes PetForums VIP

That is sooo cute :)

The only time Drym has ever slept on my bed all night is during a mega thunder storm - he hates storms (unless he is outside) he actually managed to get under the duvet cuddle right up to me and fall asleep bless his little white shoes

:)

4. Cassies-mum

cassie seems to manage to get under the duvet in winter :eek:ut:

and sometimes she lays across the PILLOWS!
    so i HAVE to move her then, but other then that i let her sleep where she chooses lol

last nite i slept on the wall side, cassie was facing me and stretched her legs, poor cassie fell out!! lucky i left the other mattress pulled out!!

5. Patterdale_lover

Patterdale_lover PetForums VIP

I would love Bess to come stay with me every night, but can only do it on the odd occassions :/ She is restricted to downstairs only.

Sometimes when me and her have had a fab day or she looks at me with them puppy dog eyes i pull the sofa bed out bring my divet and pillow down and we cuddle up together. Luckily she either sleeps next to me and allows me to have room, or on the piwllow above my head.
    One time she got so scared, cos we had rwody friends in the house, and had wet herself. She appeared upstairs shaking. I got her on the bed and she shuffled right in close and breathed a huge sigh and fell asleep. I think she was embarrassed she did a wee in front of everyone bless her :blushing:

6. Cassies-mum

aw bless her!!

7. Acacia86

Acacia86 PetForums VIP

I really need a bigger bed too! I have my 4 cats and English Springer on my bed!!
    So when i get my next breed........a giant one at that.........i will need to push 2 big beds together or quit with the sleeping with me situation lol!!!!!!!

8. Cassies-mum

didnt know you had a springer!! cassie is a springer too :)

9. Acacia86

Acacia86 PetForums VIP

Aww is she? Have you got any pics up here anywhere? x

10. Changes

Changes PetForums VIP

awwww bless her - the safest place in the world was with her mum x x (I hope you are a girl lol)

11. barneythore

barneythore PetForums Senior

i know this feeling well my 2 springers are with me i no they say its wrong but i feel safer with being on my own i get the wall bit and i mean bit lol:D:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice