UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't think I have been sold a proper dog.
We have only had him 19 hours and so far he has wee'd and poo'd on the carpet. He tries to mouth everything including your hair, your clothes, your hands and feet, chin and nose, the curtains, the toilet roll, the bedclothes, and anything else he can get his tiny mouth round. He only managed to sleep through the night from midnight to 6am. He lets his ears fall in his dinner and doesn't care if he falls down in the wet patch of wee he has just done.
Don't breeders send these dogs out to new owners finished? :D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
88 Posts
I don't think I have been sold a proper dog.
We have only had him 19 hours and so far he has wee'd and poo'd on the carpet. He tries to mouth everything including your hair, your clothes, your hands and feet, chin and nose, the curtains, the toilet roll, the bedclothes, and anything else he can get his tiny mouth round. He only managed to sleep through the night from midnight to 6am. He lets his ears fall in his dinner and doesn't care if he falls down in the wet patch of wee he has just done.
Don't breeders send these dogs out to new owners finished? :D:D:D:D:D
:laugh: made me chuckle! :laugh:
where's the pics???

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Yea, I think your right; you have been sold a defective incomplete dog- ie puppy wif puppy breafhs!!! :D that's the best bit after all!
Sounds like an awesome wee troubleball tho :001_wub:

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He's beautiful! his head looks sooo big on the picture :D
Dodgy camera. It seems to enlarge the bit nearest to the lens. I will try and find the one the breeder sent me where you can see that he is in fact in proportion ....:D
I have taken so many pics of him but every one is either out of focus cos he doesn't stop moving or makes parts of him look too big....and there is one where he looks massive and my son's girlfriend looks tiny. I don't think that I have managed to take a single decent pic myself.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Hahaha :laugh: I feel the same! These breeders are so sneaky, can't believe how lazy they are!

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
M y dogs breeder forgot to tell me i had to pay extra for a brain and the off switch was faulty as well
Well the off switch is definitely working at the moment but it may wear out soon. Still too early to say about the brain. I have my fingers crossed there is one though.:D

·
Premium Member
33,939 Posts
Just wait until teenager, and you'll look back at puppy hood with fond memoires, even the weeing and pooing. :lol: :lol:

G

·
I really think you should send him here we are just the right household for a defective unfinished puppy! ;):D

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
At 7 months we have finally found the off switch. It only works after an hour on the beach, playing ball and zooming after other dogs-one of which was actually swimming in the sea. Now we seem to have complete silence Think we may have broken her. I will check in another hour!;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.