Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I think cassie doesnt like my floor!!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Cassies-mum, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Cassies-mum

Cassies-mum PetForums VIP

in the bedrooms we have always had carpet, but this time i have laminate flooring, when she first came in she ran and slid across the floor (pmsl should have videod it!!)

now that shes got to the bed, she keeps looking at the floor, going to walk then changing her mind rofl :001_tt2:

2. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

Mine arent keen on laminate flooring. Luckily its only in my living room and we have non-slip rugs down.

3. Blitz

Blitz PetForums VIP

My old dog wouldnt walk on the laminate flooring at all. She would hover at the door to the sunroom and if she did come in it would be with a big rush and she was then stuck in there till someone rescued her.

4. zanussi

zanussi PetForums Member

Our dog classes were held in a hall with polished wooden floors and there was one dog there who really struggled to stand up and move on it- it was like watching bambi on ice- so cute!
    We've got wooden floors throughout our house and we can always tell when banjo needs his nails cutting as he starts to slide about everywhere. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice