Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I think Boo loves me!!

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by daisyboo, Aug 14, 2009.

1. daisyboo

daisyboo PetForums Member

Boo has started running round my feet in circles, also when im sat eating my breakfast at the dining table, he runs round it circles for ages. He only stops when i touch him. This has only been happennig for a few days or so.

I just googled it and it says its a sign of love or sexual something or other. I feel bad on the little dude cos he must think im another rabbit or something :(

2. emzybabe

emzybabe PetForums VIP

Miffy does this to me even now shes been done, its their way of showing how much they love u :eek:ut:

3. daisyboo

daisyboo PetForums Member

ahh i was hoping he would stop after he'd been done, but maybe not. im getting him done in september mainly cos of the weeing on me and also i want to him him a girlfriend so he isnt lonely.

4. mimi g

mimi g PetForums VIP

Norman still runs round my feet and he has been done - he is saying he loves you! xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice