Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I shouldn't be jealous, but...........

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Jigsawsmum, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Jigsawsmum

Jigsawsmum PetForums Junior

My bestest friend has just got a 12 week old great dane pup, and she;s just all legs and ears and gorgeous and i want to steal her so she can be friends with Jigsaw and eventually make pups (although he already has a girlfriend lol) :rolleyes:

Should I be worried???? haha :D

2. lilythepink

lilythepink PetForums VIP

I would be jealous too.....just love Danes.

3. Firedog

Firedog PetForums VIP

Yes, you should be worried. You have started a thread about an adorable puppy and not supplied any pictures.:p

4. BeauNoir

BeauNoir PetForums VIP

Don't tease me with a first line that includes the words great dane and puppy and no pictures! :crying:

It's not bad to be jealous, great danes always cause that reaction. I drove past 2 the other day, if I could have I would have stopped the car and gone and had a cuddle.

5. Jigsawsmum

Hopefully going to meet her at the weekend, so will take lots of pics then :D gotta meet her before she grows up too much. Y can't just spray them with something to keep them that size? Lol x

6. Jigsawsmum

yup, I neatly stopped my bus the other day and went and stole some blokes. He had a pure white one (can't have been more than 10/12 months) with just one grey smudge underneath his eye. Properly beautiful :D

7. BenBoy

BenBoy Banned

I would be very jealous and would be taking pics to share on pf;)

8. Picklelily

Picklelily PetForums VIP

I want :drool::drool:

I love Great Danes but just don't have the space for one.

9. SusieRainbow

SusieRainbow Administrator
    Staff Member

We saw a gorgeous Great Dane in Hunstanton on saturday, he was a 2yr old PAT dog loving all the attention , but so placid !! Tango stood next to him as calm as could be , she's normally quite reactive to other dogs but seemed very relaxed with him.
    Oh, he was so beautiful !!

10. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

aww, any puppy makes me feel jealous and broody! (then I remember what a PITA they are!LOL).
    I bet GD pups are gorgeous. I did see an Am Bull puppy in the vets this morning though...all gangly legs and whippy tail and the sweetest face.:)

11. LynnM

LynnM PetForums Senior

My sister had a beautiful blue Great Dane puppy called Boo, she already has 2boxers but her partner suddenly died while they were chatting over breakfast last Valentines day morning and she couldn't manage all 3 of them so the puppy went to a Great Dane rescue and was immediately rehomed to a lovely family. She'd only had her a 3 months and she was absolutely gorgeous, dwarfed my two.
    She is still updated by the new owners and sent pics which is really nice of them to do.

12. Jigsawsmum

As soon as I meet her there will be pics :D

Please be patient :D an update will be forthcoming

13. Jigsawsmum

That's awful!!!! Glad new owners keep her up to date tho :D

14. LynnM

LynnM PetForums Senior

Yes it was a shock to everyone. She looked up and noticed he had spilt coffee down his shirt and thought one of the boxers must have bumped his arm but then realised he was dead.

It's lovely that they have kept in touch because is was so hard for her to have to give Boo up. The new family already had a GD and were looking for another one. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice